(PRWEB) August 31, 2012
SGS, the world’s leading certification, verification, inspection and testing company, is offering upcoming medical device training classes. Courses available include:
- Understanding & Implementing ISO 13485, San Jose, CA
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor in San Jose, CA
- ISO 13485 Internal Auditor in San Jose, CA
- ISO 22716 Awareness in Cincinnati, OH
- Introduction to MDD 93/42/EEC (CE Marking) in Minneapolis, MN
- Construction of a Technical File to Meet the Requirements of the MDD 93/42/EEC Including 2007/47 Amendment in Minneapolis, MN
- Quality Management Systems ISO 14971:2009 Risk Management for Medical Devices SSCE/MDRM
- Understanding ISO 9001 for Healthcare Practitioners & Support Staff
SGS classes are lead by dynamic subject matter experts with industry experience. They are auditors with an average of 23 years experience in their field. Training speeds up the initial certification process, saves companies money and provides ongoing improvements to Medical Device Company’s products and processes. SGS Training courses currently have attained a 98.8% attendee satisfaction rating.
SGS offers a comprehensive suite of training courses for the medical device industry, along with training on Quality, OH&S, Environmental and more. Additionally, eLearning courses are available for cGMP for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Through a partnership with Dartmouth University, professional certificates are offered for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Awareness, along with Green Belt and Black Belt Certification.
For the full listing of training courses offered through SGS in North America, visit http://www.sgsnorthamerica.com.
For more information contact:
North American Marketing