Customers expect innovation, and with Bankwerx.com, we’ve stepped up to the challenge.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
Philadelphia customers asked for it and Bankwerx.com delivered with free, modern online and mobile bank accounts that are like no others. Customers can now bank anywhere, anytime, with Bankwerx.com from Conestoga Bank.
“What our customers expect from banking has changed rapidly in this age where our life experiences are dominated by technology,” said Rick Elko, Conestoga Bank president and CEO. Their expectations arise based on their use of new technologies. They expect innovation, and with Bankwerx.com, we’ve stepped up to the challenge.”
After extensive market research and intensive planning, Conestoga Bank, in operation for nearly 125 years, introduced Bankwerx.com to accommodate the customer’s busy lifestyle. In addition, they designed Bankwerx.com to meet the need to custom tailor the banking experience for each person. “With mobile technologies, consumers have grown accustomed to being able to access and organize the individualized information they want, whenever they want it, no matter where they are,” said Elko. “That’s true for their expectations of finances and money management as well.”
Some of the many benefits of banking with Bankwerx.com include the following:
- eChecking with no minimum balance required: Open an all-electronic checking account with just $1.
- Free Instant Issue debit card that earns rewards for purchases. The Walnut Street branch replaces lost debit cards in just minutes.
- Customers can check account balances by pressing B from their mobile devices.
- Make a deposit with a mobile device, simply by snapping a photo of the check.
- Free online banking and bill pay enable customers to schedule recurring payments so there is no need to write checks or worry about missing payments.
- The use of 43,000 totally free ATMs nationwide.
- No-fee overdraft transfer and $10 overdraft privilege from eSavings.
- A chic branch in the heart of Philadelphia’s Walnut Street shopping district and Rittenhouse Square with extended hours, Wi-Fi, refreshments, and customer lounge.
For more information about this fresh new approach to banking, visit http://www.Bankwerx.com.
Conestoga Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Conestoga Bancorp headquartered in Chester Springs, Pa. Conestoga Bank is a full-service financial institution, with 14 branches in Center City and South Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties, specializing in commercial loans, Small Business Administration, and leasing, along with convenient personal checking and savings products. For more information, please visit http://www.conestogabank.com.