"What we are doing is so vital to the well-being of advisory firms and the investing public they serve, that I always felt a little remiss in our obligation to shine a light on our work."
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
Docupace Technologies, Inc., an industry leader in providing SEC/FINRA-compliant paperless processing systems for financial services firms, today announced that it has hired Impact Communications as PR agency of record. Docupace engaged the Kansas City-based marketing communications firm to help tell its story to the financial services industry. In addition to shaping and sharing the Docupace story, Impact Communications will provide conference consulting, message development, media training and website consulting.
“Docupace is leading initiatives that are moving the needle in terms of providing SEC/FINRA-compliant and environmentally friendly processing systems for the financial services industry,” said Docupace Executive Vice President Tom Embrogno. “Frankly, we’re out to change the world. We work hard for our clients, but really don’t have time to toot our own horn. However, what we are doing is so vital to the well-being of advisory firms and the investing public they serve, that I always felt a little remiss in our obligation to shine a light on our work. I realized we needed a marketing communications firm to help us broadly tell our story. We think Impact Communications is the right firm for the job.”
Docupace is embedded inside numerous enterprise-wide workflow systems. For instance, Cetera (one of the largest broker/dealer networks in the nation) uses the Docupace solution to provide paperless processing, compliant electronic signatures and straight-through processing to its representatives. Docupace also offers solutions for RIAs who are responsible for their own technological solutions.
Docupace has recently formed partnerships with and is providing services for:
- Dallas-based Williams Financial Group, one of the fastest growing broker/dealers in the country, to provide a cloud-based, automated workflow solution with no upfront charges for new hardware. “True straight-through processing—starting the process in the field with secure electronic signatures and the ability to virtually plug a document into the approval system—is both a huge benefit for WFG’s existing field, and an attractive proposition for new recruits,” Embrogno said.
- Dallas-based 1st Global, the largest independently owned wealth management partner for accounting and legal firms, to deploy a complete paperless office solution for the firm and its more than 500 affiliated tax-centric wealth management firms. “Docupace Technologies, through its ePACS® workflow capabilities now supports the vast majority of 1st Global’s core infrastructure processes,” explained Docupace Executive Vice President Tom Embrogno. “It is pre-integrated with all the sub-systems necessary to move any piece of business through the firm. ePACS® is distributed so that field users and home-office users are virtually connected and experience the same functionality.”
- Montpelier, Vt.-based Equity Services, Inc., a broker/dealer and registered investment advisor affiliate of National Life Insurance Company, which has engaged Docupace to provide straight-through, streamlined processing capabilities for its broker/dealer business. “Our representatives have been asking for a paperless office solution, and we were actively seeking ways to streamline our business and improve back office efficiency,” said Lance Reihl, President of Equity Services, Inc. “We went through a process of defining our own firm’s needs, and then went to the marketplace in search of a solution. We were surprised to find that most of the available solutions only addressed a portion of our needs. ePACS®, provided by Docupace, was the most complete solution in the marketplace.”
- Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.-based The Legend Group, a subsidiary of Waddell and Reed Financial, Inc., to offer access to an industry-leading platform for electronic forms and client data integration to its affiliated advisors. “We are excited that Docupace is able to integrate electronic forms, electronic signatures and Customer Relationship Management software into one engine that makes it easy for clients to conduct business with us,” said Mike Hamm, Senior Vice President with The Legend Group.
- Los Angeles-based Efficient Technology, Inc., an industry leader in forms-based workflow automation and document management, to offer turnkey, straight-through-processing solutions to advisors through institutional relationships with some of the nation’s largest independent broker/dealers, clearing firms and custodians. “Through our partnership with Docupace, we are pleased to provide a real-time, paperless straight-through-process that is cost-effective and easy to use,” said Richard Walker, CEO of Efficient Technology Inc.
“Additional big-deal partnerships are in the works, and will be announced soon, said Embrogno. “We’re excited about all the calls and conversations we’re having now.”