Nevada can be a tax favorable state to incorporate for your business.
Scott Ryan Tischler
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
Scott Ryan Tischler, a current Law student, releases the newest 10 reasons why one may consider incorporating in Nevada.
10 Newest Reasons to Incorporate in Nevada according to The Nevada Secretary of State.
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Franchise Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
- No Franchise Tax on Income
- No Inheritance or Gift Tax
- No Estate Tax
Scott Ryan Tischler recommends going to the Nevada Secretary of State website for more specific information. Scott recommends to discuss with your attorney or CPA to avoid any scams or frauds.