By carefully handcrafting every piece in an eco-friendly way, each Dogeared jewel has a story to tell... and being handmade with love is at the core of all of them.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
Dogeared Jewels & Gifts, a trendsetting fashion brand known for its cool California aesthetic and innovative designs, is proud to present jewels that are perfect holiday gifts and stocking stuffers, all under $100. Original new jewelry designs are infused with shine and shimmer, and are just in time for holiday gifting. All Dogeared jewelry is handcrafted in their southern California studio.
New jewels and gifts include:
1. Necklaces: The delicate Whispers necklace collection has grown with the addition of 8 new charms for Fall and Holiday, including butterfly, infinity, lotus, and elephant charms. Sterling silver $56 and gold dipped $62 msrp.
Make a Wish (on silk) and Reminder necklaces (on chain): New custom designed hand-cast charms include a treble clef, heart, rose, star, totem pole, and a bow. $25 - $58
2. Earrings: It’s the Little Things studs are perfect gifts that make a personal statement. From butterflies to snakes and from skulls to daggers, these collectable earrings come in sterling, gold dipped, and now charcoal sterling. $36 - $40
The best selling Always Beautiful earrings now have new shapes and new sparkle for the holidays, and are offered in sterling, charcoal sterling, gold and rose gold dipped. Shown is Sparkle Moroccan. $66 - $72
The Gifts To Go Collection presents textured hoops that come in custom boxes lined with handmade paper. A variety of styles in silver and gold dipped, range from $46 - $88.
3. Karma: Karma is a beautiful thing, as shown in these new styles. Tiny Karma with a disco bead, a medium Sparkle Karma in charcoal sterling dipped, and a small multi-link Sparkle Karma necklace are gift-perfect examples. $46 - $72.
4. Bracelets: Square bead and leather ($72) and Faith sideways cross bracelets ($92 and $88) make a statement individually and when worn in combinations.
5. Personal Necklaces: Beautiful reminders of love, faith, and thanks make perfect gifts for any celebration. $56 - $68
Dogeared Jewels & Gifts offers hundreds of gifts for special occasions. All are designed by Dogeared and are made to order in their LA studio.
"Handcrafted and 'Made in the USA' has been the heart and soul of who we are and what we do for over 20 years," explained Maizel-Clarke." By carefully handcrafting every piece in an eco-friendly way, each Dogeared jewel has a story to tell... and being handmade with love is at the core of all of them."
Dogeared, a Certified B Corporation, is committed to decreasing its environmental footprint. All sterling charms are 100% recycled silver, and catalogs, cards, and packaging are printed on mixed sources. The company works with domestic suppliers and casters who share their environmental commitment, and all the jewelry and gifts are handmade in Dogeared’s Southern California studios.
Dogeared Jewels & Gifts
Designer Marcia Maizel-Clarke founded Dogeared Jewels & Gifts just over 20 years ago in Southern California. Originating word jewelry, she began creating beautiful pieces with the purpose of putting positive, peaceful, and loving energy into the world. This energy has always included being kind to the planet, handcrafting all the jewels and gifts in California, and working with non-profit organizations sharing a vision of a better world. Dogeared's unique, custom-cast jewels are regularly featured in fashion, lifestyle, and celebrity publications, in films and on television shows. Trendsetting retailers around the world, including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Fred Segal, and ABC Home, all carry Dogeared. Dogeared is a certified B Corporation. Please visit http://www.dogeared.com for Dogeared's online flagship store. For wholesale information, visit http://www.dogearedwholesale.com.