Protect Your Bubble, shares steps consumers should take to protect themselves.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
When it comes to renting a car, many consumers are unaware of the current scams out there. Currently, there have been a number of customer complaints that the rental car company accused the traveler of inflicting damage on the car that they simply didn’t do. Unfortunately, this is tough to prove, and can be costly if the customer opted out of rental car insurance. Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares steps consumers should take to avoid this scenario and how to protect themselves.
Protect Your Bubble Recommends Taking These Steps:
- Carefully inspect the rental car before driving off the lot
- Mark any dent, scratch or stain on the inspection form
- Take photos of the car prior to leaving to ensure documentation of the vehicle’s condition
- Rental car insurance is a great way to stay protected from any blame for damage
With the average time to rent a car is for five days, this gives consumers a chance to save a considerable amount of money. Whether the rental car gets a minor scratch or is involved in a major collision, Protect Your Bubble provides $35,000 in collision coverage. And unlike other rental car insurance plans that make consumers take on the liability of filing under their auto policy first, Protect Your Bubble’s rental car protection plan serves as the primary coverage on the rental car.
In addition to $35,000 in coverage, consumers will benefit from a $0 deductible and $500 of baggage coverage. If for any reason the trip is cancelled and coverage is no longer needed, the amount paid for the insurance plan will be refunded back to the consumer. Purchasing a policy is easy and without pressure. Protect Your Bubble offers a convenient quote process, taking only a few minutes to buy and receive a policy, online or via mobile app.
Protect Your Bubble also provides a variety of travel protection coverage for single and multi-trip options and Protect Your Bubble offers a convenient quote process, taking only two minutes to buy and receive a plan, all online. Consumers can learn more by visiting http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
press (at) protectyourbubble (dot) com