Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) September 06, 2012
The key component to a successful trial is good Data Management practices along with statistical analysis and medical writing.
Asia –Pac has become a strategic clinical data management / medical writing base in which to achieve savings in cost and time investment; globally. Why? Because global clinical research standards are followed to ensure compliance with: CDISC, HIPPA, ICH-GCP and FDA practices. India in particular has a ready talent pool of IT/Medical professionals with life sciences backgrounds which propels the country’s advantage and competitiveness in this space.
Complimentary presentation will focus on the following areas:
- Clinical Data Management & Medical Writing: a global and Asia-Pac perspective
- Capabilities for EDC and/or paper CRF as well as robust, online applications for IWRS
- Faster Turnaround times without sacrificing quality
- Legacy Data Conversion – how to utilize huge amounts of patient data from previous years
- FDA submissions regarding CDISC Standards [one stop solution for global regulatory submissions] - SDTM and ADaM implementations
- Medical Writing deliverables, process flow, project timelines and training
- Summary of why global sponsors and regulatory bodies accept and approve of Asia-Pac data management & medical writing services
For more information or to register go to http://xtks.in/xto-515.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx
Karen Lim (416) 977-6555 ext 227