With the ability to interact with and complete e-forms with the iPad and iPhone, users can be productive anywhere at any time.
Sulphur Springs, Texas (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
For several years, Access Formatta has empowered users to complete e-forms offline and online as part of a paperless process. But with most workers now using a smartphone and/or tablet, Access recognized the need to extend e-forms functionality to mobile, touch-centric devices.
That’s why the company rebuilt its e-forms interface from the ground up to create customized, touch-enabled environments for Apple iPad® and iPhone®.
With Formatta mobile solutions, users can interact with, digitally sign and submit forms for new employee onboarding, capital request review, employee administration and any other forms-driven process, from anywhere. Formatta mobile apps speed forms completion with touch-activated pick lists, drop down menus, option buttons and other features designed exclusively for iOS devices.
Once a user signs and submits an e-form via their iPad or iPhone, Formatta indexes and archives it in the enterprise content/document management system, updates business systems such as ERP and HRIS and notifies other people within the workflow. This enables the form to be filled out and digitally signed by multiple parties – true paperless collaboration.
“With the ability to interact with and complete e-forms with the iPad and iPhone, users can be productive anywhere at any time,” said Access Vice President Matthew Korte. “And as e-forms only have to be designed once for online, offline and mobile environments, the solution is as easy and quick to manage as it is to use.”
With Formatta mobile e-forms solutions, organizations in any industry can:
- Enable users to access, complete and authorize e-forms from any location, at any time
- Acquire critical data on the go instead of waiting to fill in paper forms back at the office
- Design e-forms only once in Formatta — automatically readying them for the iPad and iPhone
- Enable remote field employees to complete forms at their convenience, outside business hours if needed
- Extend the reach and power of the paperless Formatta e-forms management solution
- Authenticate users with industry-standard protocols such as Active Directory and LDAP – allowing employees and authorized third parties to apply their digital signatures to e-forms
Access is the world’s leading electronic forms (e-forms) management, automation and workflow software provider. Our solutions transform any paper-intensive forms process into a paperless, collaborative one.