Online Pilot Logbook - RunwayLog
Big news for pilot's logging flight time has never been easier. RunwayLog (released this week) allows pilots to log flights either at home on their computer or right at the airport on their Apple or Android device.
Ocala, FL (PRWEB) September 03, 2012
RunwayLog is finally here and changing the way pilots log their flight time. "The idea came along time ago, when I actually lost my logbook," said Jason Schappert the online personality behind the popular flight training blog http://m0a.com. "Pilots need a safe, easy way to backup this crucial data."
Some features of RunwayLog include:
- Google Map Integration (see every airport you've been to)
- CFI E-sign (flight instructors can sign off your flight on endorsement right on your mobile device)
- Currency Alerts (flight review due? A text or email alert will appear right on your phone)
- Dynamic Totaling (Does insurance need to know how many hours in a certain aircraft? RunwayLog knows.)
- Easily Export (export out of RunwayLog to CSV or PDF)
- Photo Log (Attach photos taken on a flight to that specific entry)
- Flying Trends (Track weekly, monthly, or yearly flying trends)
The feature most talked about though is the security. Again you could imagine how hard it is to try and restore a lost logbook. Knowing that RunwayLog has your back is huge.
RunwayLog is the premier Online Pilot Logbook
This is your chance to get in early and try it out for free! Take a free trial using the URL below