Santa Rosa, CA (PRWEB) September 04, 2012
KQ Insurance Services has done it again! The health insurance agency has released another video as part of their marketing strategy to educate consumers on health insurance topics. The latest installment is a video on Health Reform basics. For a quick-read on Health Reform basics, click: http://www.kaiserquotes.com/Health-Care-Reform. The video is a short, informative, and entertaining. In just under two minutes, the Health Reform video explains basic facts covered in The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which is almost 2,000 pages long.
The Health Reform video answers questions, such as:
- Who is affected by the mandate?
- What is the penalty for those who remain uninsured?
- How does Health Reform affect people with pre-existing conditions?
- Who qualifies for a government subsidy or Health Reform tax credit? For details, click: http://www.kaiserquotes.com/health-care-reform/tax-credits.
- When do quotes become available for the Health Reform Plans?
- What do people need to do now?
The Affordable Care Act is very difficult to understand, but the video on Health Reform basics moves along quickly and has great illustrations to keep a viewer’s attention. This is not the only video that KQ has created. There are other fun, informative videos that help the general public learn what to look for when obtaining healthcare for themselves, their families or their business. Other videos can be found on pre-existing conditions, health insurance deductibles, and California Kaiser Permanente insurance plans.
About KQ Insurance Services
Since 2005, KQ Insurance Services has ranked as one of the top online individual and group health insurance agencies. The company consists of benefits specialists who provide personalized insurance services to individuals and businesses needing assistance with enrollment, quotes, and health plan questions.