Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 04, 2012
WHO: Penny Merian, Director of Product Marketing at Zilliant
WHAT: Zilliant, a technology solutions company that helps businesses make their numbers, is hosting a webinar to explain how sales teams can identify the right opportunities within their existing customer bases to sell additional products and win back wallet-share from competitors and grow revenue.
According to the consulting firm Bain and Company, companies can increase profits substantially by expanding wallet-share and boosting customer retention rates by as little as five percent. Penny Merian, Zilliant’s director of product marketing, will provide insights on how salespeople, who have a large base of customers and a broad product portfolio, can identify growth and retention opportunities that are otherwise difficult to manage.
WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2 – 3 p.m. CT
WHERE: Parties interested in learning how to raise their sales IQ can click here to register for the webinar.
WHY: Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Raise your sales IQ and proactively drive growth in your current customer base with minimal manual prospecting through a systematic data-driven approach
- Integrate three key ingredients that will accurately identify hidden opportunities, equating to growth of 10 percent or more
- Keep sales reps in the field or on the phone while minimizing clerical tasks
- Efficiently unlock hidden revenue potential by having customers’ purchase pattern profiles delivered automatically to sales reps’ inboxes or CRM system
- Seamlessly integrate a sales guidance system into your current CRM application and sales methodology without introducing a new approach into the sales process, which often causes disruption and reduces productivity
Zilliant provides predictive sales applications that enable our customers to make their numbers. Our data-driven solutions convert revenue, profit and go-to-market objectives into actionable guidance such as price recommendations and sales opportunities, driving top- and bottom-line growth of five to 10 percent or more. Our flexible SaaS platform enables customers to start improving their results within one quarter by integrating into existing systems and processes. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies make their numbers at http://www.zilliant.com.