Balboa Press will host nine free book signings throughout the weekend.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 04, 2012
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, has released its schedule of author signings at Hay House’s “I Can Do It! Washington D.C. 2012 Conference” happening September 7-9 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Balboa Press will host nine free book signings throughout the weekend.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth:
Friday, September 7th
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Gerry Gavin, “Messages from Margaret”
Saturday, September 8th
- 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 5:00 p.m.: Katie Day, “The High-Heeled Leader”
- 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 5:00 p.m.: Nola Anne Hennessy, “No Boxing Allowed”
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Rita Malie, “Supreme Sacrifice”
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Tammi Georgia, “TouchStone Moments”
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Kris White, “The Art of Inspiration”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Dalende (Gelma Bruce), “Conversations with a Friend”
- 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: Marta Eiríksdóttir, “Becoming Goddess”
Sunday, September 9th
- 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 5:00 p.m.: Patty Ptak Kogutek, “A CHANGE OF HABIT”
Balboa Press will showcase new titles in their on-site book gallery. Additionally, Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1659. For more information about self-publishing a book with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.