Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 04, 2012
New website from Colorado Attorney William Bronchick Educating Public About Land Trusts, Self Directed IRAs, Series LLC and Other Colorado Laws Affecting Real Estate Investors at his new website http://www.bronchicklaw.com.
Topics of discussion include:
- Delaware Series LLCs and Their Use in Other State Like Colorado and New York
- How to Setup a Checkbook Self Directed IRA Using an LLC
- Why Single Member LLCs May Be a Disaster For You
- Understanding Asset Protection for Colorado and New York Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors
- Seller Financing Techniques in Colorado and New York
- Land Contracts, Contract for Deed, Wraps, AITDs and other Financing Tools in Colorado and New York
- How to Use Land Trusts (aka Illinois Land Trusts) in Colorado and New York
William Bronchick is an attorney with 21 years experience in real estate and business law. He is admitted to practice in Colorado and New York and his brother is of Counsel in Florida. His practice is focused on creative real estate transactions (wraps, land contracts, lease options), entity structuring and asset protection (LLCs, series LLCs and Family Limited Partnerships), and Self Directed IRA LLCs.
William Bronchick has been interviewed on CNBC, Bloomberg News, Fox 31 News, 9 News Colorado, and in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Time Magazine and dozens of other media outlets.