Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 02, 2012
It’s a good time to be in the market for a home security system. The top security companies now offer an array of technology and features at prices most people can afford. Features like wireless security systems, wireless cameras, real time remote access and alerts from iPhone, iPads and Android devices may have been available to only large businesses and wealthy individuals in the past but have recently been commoditized.
In response to growing demand for what we now know as next generation security systems, BestHomeAlarmSystemsHQ.com has reviewed the top home security companies providing these services. All home security company reviews are based on specific criteria, which includes.
1. The safety features of the security system like wireless as opposed to phone line based.
2. Customer service record of the home security companies, based on real customer reviews, BBB record and company reputation.
3. Pricing of the home security system and monitoring.
4. Variety of features offered like remote access, smartphone applications and notifications.
5. Quality of the home security equipment.
As BestHomeAlarmSystemsHQ.com researches home security companies they found that one factor is most important to people looking for the best home security systems out there and that is the customer service record of the home security company. Home security shoppers want to know that they are dealing with a reputable home security company before they sign up, and with most consumers they are also consider the quality of the hardware they will be purchasing.
People are also compelled to sign up for monitoring services with a company that gives them the highest level of protection from burglaries, the ability to monitor their valuables and even family members. With these new and existing line of home security systems, customers are able to enhance the most common element they are looking for with a home security system and that is peace of mind.
When it comes to next generation home security systems look for:
1. Cellular technology: Burglars can’t cut your phone line or Internet connection
2. Alerts and remote access: Boost your peace of mind and awareness with real time alert and controls of door locks, lights and even thermostats from your iPhone or Android device.
3. Wireless security systems: Not hard wired but portable and upgradable.
4. Home security company reviews: The important question of how each company treats their existing customers can be answered by a simple search the web to find independent reviews.
BestHomeAlarmSystemsHQ.com has reviewed the top home security companies that meet these criteria, learn about different products, latest home security products and technology on http://www.besthomealarmsystemshq.com, the nation’s number one source for home security systems reviews.