Brussels, Belgium (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
Since inception, Rothers Group has been a diverse company. As a global aerospace company, Rothers is, by nature, an international entity, continuously expanding and growing, multicultural and multidimensional. Therefore, Rothers Group is proud to announce its “Everyone Equal” (EE) Programme. This Programme will make official the principles of equality, inclusiveness and respect Rothers has always believed in and followed.
Rothers’ EE Programme lays out clear workplace policies and practices to ensure all employees are treated with respect and dignity. This Programme will also be the vehicle for managing training programmes for employees on relevant topics.
The Everyone Equal Programme policies and action plans include areas such as :
- Relationships first – Operate on a personal basis, as a team.
- Encourage open, regular, two-way communication amongst all employees.
- Support employees both professionally and personally.
- Prevent favoritism.
- Everyone’s point of view is respected.
- Compensate fairly and in accordance with performance.
- Train employees continuously on inclusiveness and professional conduct.
The EE Programme also maintains and enforces Rothers’ strict Anti-Harassment Policy, which prohibits harassment based on race, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
About Rothers Group :
The Rothers Group is a collective centre of companies providing equipment brokerage, strategic advisory, and investment funding services to multi-national companies in the aerospace and aerospace-related technology industries. Rothers Group consists of Rothers Capital, Rothers Strategy, and Rothers Technology.
Contact Information :
Rue des Colonies 11, Brussels 1000, Belgium