Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) September 06, 2012
Critigen: September 6, 2012; 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) has selected Critigen to provide Remote Information Management and Monitoring (RIMM) services in support of its Information Technology team. For over 30 years, 2-10 HBW has been an innovator in the home warranty business, providing comprehensive home warranty services to builders, real estate professionals and homeowners across the country.
Scope of Managed IT Services includes:
- 24x7 Remote Monitoring & Management (RIMM) of network and server platforms
- Ticketing, incident and problem management, and as needed escalation back to Home Buyers Warranty staff.
- Online Client Portal to monitor tickets and service operations.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Comprehensive service management
- IT consulting and advisory services
Critigen’s Denver based Managed Services team has enabled Home Buyers Warranty to:
- Avoid overhead investments and associated monitoring platform costs
- Subscribe to IT support on a variable/on demand per device basis
- Achieve 24x7 technical support from subject matter experts over a wide span of technologies from storage, network, security, virtualization, backups and disaster recovery
- Achieve mature process management (ITIL)
- Obtain comprehensive Key Performance Indicators performance reporting month- over-month
- Significantly reduce response times to system alerts and outages
- Leverage an IT service provider for sustainment, upgrade, and professional services
Home Buyers Warranty a US based business has 350 employees and customers all across the country. Home Buyers Warranty sought a way to reduce the cost of their overnight IT monitoring and Critigen was able to provide 24x7x365 remote monitoring and management. According to Jeff Van Ornum, Director of IT for Home Buyers Warranty, “We wanted to improve our service levels without adding headcount. Critigen offered us tremendous experience and flexibility. I am confident that this is just the first step in our relationship as we look at other ways to enhance our client service infrastructure”.
“We are pleased to welcome Home Byers Warranty to our portfolio of RIMM Managed services customers”, says Mike Bank, Vice President of Critigen Managed Services. “The high expectations of our RIMM solution as well as attention to problem management and end user satisfaction fit well into our high-touch support model for insurance organizations.”
About Critigen Managed Services
Critigen is a global leader in IT Outsourcing and Cloud Services. Critigen’s comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure management services guarantees reliability, 24x7 support, high availability, protection from technology obsolescence, and swift scalability. From management of data centre infrastructure to 24x7 support of end user devices and applications, Critigen can take partial or full accountability of IT system management. Furthermore, Critigen’s infrastructure utility delivery model allows clients to scale up or down on demand while paying a fixed monthly fee for only those IT services that they require. Learn more about Critigen’s services and solutions at