The new product takes a giant step forward when it comes to scratch resistance, without compromising on the clarity and finish of the film.
Draper, UT (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
BodyGuardz, a leader in the device protection industry, introduces the latest version of UltraTough™, a breakthrough, scratch-resistant film providing the strongest protection on the market for owners of the new iPhone 5.
“The new UltraTough™ brings to life our vision to develop an unmatched, long-lasting film that protects consumers’ devices from accidental scratches. We have been thrilled with the initial response to UltraTough™ and believe this reinforces our leadership in the gadget-protection industry,” said Kirk Feller, BodyGuardz President and CEO. “We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and bring the best products to market for our loyal consumers. This new film represents the next generation of protection for devices building on and expanding the strengths of our very successful UltraTough film launched in 2011.”
Like its predecessor, the new UltraTough™ delivers the crystal clear finish that accompanies the retina display of the iPhone. The new product takes a giant step forward, however, when it comes to scratch resistance, without compromising on the clarity and finish of the film.
Other advantages of the UltraTough™ include:
- Ultra-Tough and Optically Clear – Made with extremely durable material, specifically engineered for mobile device protection
- Scratch Protection – Provides unmatched protection from scratches and nicks without adding noticeable bulk
- Treated with an Anti-Microbial – The film has been treated with an anti-microbial to protect the film from microbial growth
- Custom Designed – Every protector is custom designed to fit each mobile device to provide the maximum amount of coverage and protection. All feature laser-cut openings and allow for full use of the devices’ ports, jacks and cameras
- Easy Dual-Application Process – The protector can be applied dry or with our patent-pending gel application method. Each package includes an instruction pamphlet to help users decide which method best suits them.
BodyGuardz new UltraTough™ is available for Pre-Order on the iPhone 5 (MSRP: $14.95 ScreenGuardz and 24.95 full-body Clear Skins protection), at http://www.bodyguardz.com. The product will initially be available for the iPhone 5 and then integrated into all device offerings.
BodyGuardz, founded in 2002, is committed to offering top-quality products and services at a reasonable price. The company prides itself in providing products, service and delivery that customers notice is a step above the rest. BodyGuardz includes the UltraTough Clear Skins full-body films available for hundreds of devices; ScreenGuardz, screen protectors available in multiple film types; armor, which are custom-cut protectors featuring designs for device personalization; iPhone 4/4S fully customizable mykase; The Garrison for iPad and Kindle Fire: earjax premium ear buds and more. For more information, visit: bodyguardz.com/company.