Centennial, CO (PRWEB) September 09, 2012
Relocation Taxes, LLC, an Ineo Company, has been hosting the relocation industry at a forum dedicated to providing up to date information and trends for the industry for over two decades. The 25th Annual Relocation Tax, Payroll and Legal Seminar will be held Monday, September 24th and Tuesday, September 25th 2012 at Tech Center Marriott Hotel, Denver, CO.
The conference is an annual presentation of the most current tax and legal information in the relocation and mobility arena. The conference agenda will span both domestic and international tax, legal and payroll topics, incorporating industry trends and best practices to successfully navigate the complex issues central to mobility management and compliance. Leaders from Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Corporate Mobility Directors and Industry Innovators including Relocation Taxes, LLC co-founder David Oltman will speak on a host of relevant topics.
The 2012 Mobility Tax and Legal Seminar will provide end-to-end discussion on Mobility, Tax, Payroll and Legal Practices & Solutions to educate on the best methods, practices and concepts available today within corporate and government relocation.
- Hear from current experts on the front line of tax and compliance
- Take part in easy-to-understand discussions on today’s complex mobility issues
- Address organization-wide reporting requirements
- Set your strategy
- Solidify your program and policy direction
- Understand technology and tax solutions
- Receive information on the new 2013 Medicare Tax changes
This critical annual update can not be missed!
To register for the conference go to http://www.ineotech.com.