Cork, Ireland (PRWEB) September 07, 2012
Compliance and Risks, one of the world’s most trusted compliance knowledge management companies, is delighted to announce the launch of Version 3.0 of their global regulatory tracking and impact assessment platform C2P (Compliance-to-Product). Inspired by feedback from blue chip clients operating in 120 countries, this upgrade includes the ability to add tasks to assessments and visual indications of responsibilities to help better manage the impact of regulations, as well as ongoing improvements in the overall design and performance.
“At Compliance and Risks we strive to constantly evolve our offerings to ensure clients are getting the most up-to-date regulatory compliance information and are able to monitor and manage that information in the most conducive manner”, commented Joe Skulski, CEO of Compliance and Risks.
“This new release of C2P is a result of the combined efforts of our development and CRM (customer relationship management) teams and we are confident that our clients will be delighted with the results.”
New Key Features Include:
- Tasks – users can now delegate tasks, assign due dates and report on Assessment Action Plans. Assessments are one of the most popular features of C2P and helps users manage the specific impact of regulations to their products, business units, brands and departments.
- Tasks Lists – customizable overview of assigned tasks with status and due dates.
- Status of Regulations – the lifecycle of regulations is easily tracked to indicate whether they are proposed, approved, in force, no longer proposed or no longer in force
- Responsibilities –clear visual indication of who is responsible for each element
- Quick Search - now works with an expanded range of alternative spellings
- Reports - improvements when exporting report results containing date fields to Excel
About Compliance and Risks
Founded in 2000, Irish-owned Compliance and Risks is one of the most trusted names in compliance knowledge management. Working across more than 120 countries, the company provides innovative online tools and consulting services that deliver timely and accurate global regulatory intelligence to empower business compliance and success. The company is headquartered in Cork with offices and staff in California, New York and Brussels, Belgium.
About Compliance-to-Product (C2P)
C2P (Compliance-to-Product), is a web-based global regulatory tracking and impact assessment capture tool developed by Compliance and Risks. It contains more than 13,900 global regulations / Standards and other key documents across key policy areas such as WEEE, RoHS, REACH, product safety, toys, textiles, batteries, energy efficiency, labelling, import/export, and packaging.
All topics are updated on a daily basis providing compliance news and alerts, key dates, deadlines, exceptions, and exemptions, along with commentary from regional experts in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
For further information please contact:
Niamh Shanahan, + 353 (0)87 2272637, email: n.shanahan(at)complianceandrisks(dot)com