Superior, WI (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
New AMSOIL OE 10W-30 Synthetic Diesel Oil provides outstanding fuel economy benefits for applications requiring an SAE 30 or 10W-30 diesel oil. The new addition to the company’s OE line offers high-quality protection and performance for manufacturer-recommended drain intervals at a very attractive price point.
OE 10W-30 Synthetic Diesel Oil is API CJ-4 licensed and suitable for modern and older, on- and off-road diesel applications. It is an excellent entry-level product for customers who want to move up to synthetic quality, but won’t pay a significantly higher price than a conventional oil or aren’t initially interested in extending their drain intervals.
- Meets emission system requirements
- Extreme-temperature performance
- Resists oil consumption and emissions
- Controls soot-thickening and wear
AMSOIL OE 10W-30 Synthetic Diesel Oil is recommended for diesel engines and, where appropriate, gasoline engines requiring any of the following specifications:
- API licensed CJ-4/SN • ACEA E9 • Cummins CES 20081 • MB 228.31 • CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a • Mack EO-O • Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3 • MAN 3575 • Renault RLD-3 • MTU Type 2.1
About the Company: AMSOIL has been the recognized leader in synthetic lubrication since 1972. For more information about AMSOIL synthetic motor oils contact your nearest AMSOIL distributor, or call AMSOIL at (715) 392-7101 or 1-800-777-8491. AMSOIL INC., 925 Tower Avenue, Superior, WI 54880, or go to http://www.amsoil.com.
enewman (at) amsoil (dot) com