San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
FuzeBox, the global leader in real-time visual collaboration solutions, today announced the launch of Ignite 2.0, a new suite of enhanced API’s that allow FuzeBox enterprise customers to effortlessly integrate Fuze services with their existing applications and systems. With the deployment of Ignite 2.0, FuzeBox is expanding its focus to bring full-service collaboration solutions to the enterprise, allowing single sign-on integration with content management systems, email applications, cloud storage solutions, social tools, ERP and accounting software.
FuzeBox Ignite 2.0 facilitates integration of FuzeBox services with companies’ internal systems and enterprise applications, including CRM, ERP, Cloud solutions and corporate accounting systems. The industry-first toolkit opens more collaboration capabilities for FuzeBox customers and streamlines access to critical information during meetings. Enterprise users gain by using single sign-on, which eliminates the need for multiple passwords, and allows for frictionless user movement between applications or documents, as each meeting requires.
The Ignite 2.0 Toolkit includes the following features for FuzeBox enterprise customers:
- A flexible direct billing and chargeback system: FuzeBox offers direct integration into ERP and Accounting systems to facilities departmental and divisional direct billing and charge backs. The multiple pricing models include concurrent ports, per-minute monitoring and measurement and named host, all designed to meet your business needs. Billing options include the ability to charge-back departments and apply tracking codes to meetings for additional manageability.
- Effortless deployment: FuzeBox applications can be deployed within minutes, with no servers to install and no software to distribute.
- Single sign-on: Manage your user base from your LDAP or AD server and utilize a single sign-on.
- Supports locked-down desktops: FuzeBox fully supports locked-down desktops, with client-side deployment fully controlled by the IT and Security departments.
- Reservationless on-demand meetings: FuzeBox users can use Outlook, LYNC, iCal, Yammer, Chatter, Box and Dropbox, to book meetings and upload content to those meetings. Any integrated application also allows for one-click meeting launches.
- Real-time and historical performance data: The FuzeBox Admin Console tracks usage reporting and allows enterprise customers to improve their meeting ROI with full transparency.
“Our vision at FuzeBox is to offer a hassle-free visual collaboration and video conferencing solution that seamlessly integrates with mission-critical applications and internal systems at the enterprise level,” says Jeff Cavins, CEO of FuzeBox. “Our new Ignite 2.0 toolkit makes this a reality in a way that no other service provider can claim.”
In conjunction with the launch of Ignite 2.0, FuzeBox is also deploying a revamped set of structured training programs, dedicated client services and world-class technical support. Dedicated account management teams help organizations deliver online business-critical meetings quickly and reliably.
FuzeBox technology is designed to give users total freedom from locations, varying networks, and low-resolution screen sharing solutions. FuzeBox is cloud-based and make online meetings and conferencing experiences simple and intuitive, yet powerful enough to connect enterprise users across any device with a full suite of collaboration tools. The company’s platform powers over 78,000 online meetings per day in 122 countries and 10 different languages.
Ultramodern. Sexy. Uncompromising. Simple to learn and easy to use. FuzeBox is the future of video conferencing and visual collaboration, significantly improving the way that companies and professionals meet, collaborate, and conduct business. Set-up, host, or attend a FuzeBox meeting from any device, from almost anywhere. GM, Leo Burnett Worldwide, Evernote, UBS, United Health Care, and EarthLink all rely on FuzeBox technology in boardrooms, client meetings and marketing webinars for flawless presentations, video conferencing and collaboration. FuzeBox also allows you to easily solve common interoperability issues between expensive telepresence communications systems, significantly improving your ROI on communications spending. Anywhere, anytime, any device. For more information about FuzeBox, please call 1-888-679-4759, email us at info(at)fuzebox(dot)com, or visit our site at http://www.Fuzebox.com.