Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 07, 2012
Join us on Wednesday, September 19, 2012, for an online celebration of the most innovative work in community colleges. Innovator Spotlight offers collaboration, interaction, and connections with 2012 Innovation of the Year Award winners, Next Generation Learning Challenge grantees, and others who will share their innovations at this highly regarded virtual event.
The program includes over 35 presentations by the best and the brightest in the community college world. Participants will also journey through a virtual expo hall to visit and explore the details of all award winning presentations. Dr. Ken Udas, Chief Executive Officer, UMassOnline, The University of Massachusetts, will present the plenary keynote address.
- Innovative Breakout Sessions
- Engaging Plenary Keynote Session
- Virtual Roundtable Presentations
- Multimedia Poster Sessions
- Virtual League Corporate Partner Exhibit Hall
- Opportunities to Network with Colleagues From Around the World
- Six Month Access to All Sessions by Participants
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Services and Activities
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Resource Development and Foundation Management
- Research, Assessment, and Accountability
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Presented by the League for Innovation in the Community College, in collaboration with Teaching Colleges and Community, Innovator Spotlight costs $75 for individuals; potentially making this the most cost effective professional development experience available. Group rates and college rates are also available for one registration fee, and all participants will have access to session recordings for six months after the conference.
For more information and to register visit http://www.league.org/innovatorspotlight
About the League for Innovation in the Community College
The League for Innovation in the Community College is an international organization dedicated to catalyzing the community college movement. The League hosts conferences and institutes, develops Web resources, conducts research, produces publications, provides services, and leads projects and initiatives with more than 800 member colleges, 160 corporate partners, and a host of other government and nonprofit agencies in a continuing effort to make a positive difference for students and communities. Information about the League and its activities is available at http://www.league.org.
The League for Innovation in the Community College
1333 South Spectrum Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480) 705-8200, x234