North Hampton, NH (PRWEB) September 06, 2012
It’s “the” season in New England: Autumn. As the weather turns crisp and cool, the trees become the main attraction, drawing leaf peepers from all over to view the amazing scenery. Add to that the corn mazes, pumpkin patches, cider mills, hay rides and apple orchards – and you have the perfect fall getaway. New England Inns & Resorts has a getaway for everyone and offers a terrific resource for viewing the best packages and fall foliage deals in the region. These Fall Foliage packages can only be found collectively at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com - no other website can offer such a wide range of packages and information in one central location.
New England Inns and Resorts is comprised of nearly 250 of the finest inns, resorts, hotels, and B&Bs in the region, with a wide range of accommodations to satisfy every visitor. The Fall Foliage offerings vary by property, and visitors can find the New England vacation that suits them best by visiting http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com. Sample packages include:
- Autumn in New England (Ocean House, Watch Hill, RI) – Includes 2-nights’ accommodations in a Terrace or Deluxe room, daily breakfast for two and a resort credit of $50. Also includes round trip transportation to nearby Clyde’s Cider Mill, the oldest Steam Powered Cider Mill in the United States. Rates start at $488 per night, plus tax and resort fee. Now through October 31, 2012.
- Fall Foliage Package (Point Lookout, Northport, ME) – This package includes a 20% discount on the best available nightly rate, a complimentary L.L. Bean bag with a bottle of wine and cheese plate and a two-hour sailing excursion on the Schooner Olad. Rates start at just $179 per night (includes 20% discount). Package and rates are based on availability. Now through October 16, 2012.
- Return of The Pumpkin People (Inn at Ellis River, Jackson, NH) – It’s the 25th Annual Return of the Pumpkin People in Jackson, including the famous Fiona from Inn at Ellis River. This year the package at the Inn includes two nights’ lodging, full breakfasts and afternoon refreshments each day, a map to all the Pumpkin Peoples’ locations, a three course dinner one evening at a local restaurant and a memento of the foliage season stay. This package starts at $409 and goes up to $669. October 1-21, 2012
- Fall “Inn” Love in New England (Inn at Harbor Hill Marina, Niantic,CT) – The Fall “Inn” Love in New England Package includes a romantic 2-night stay, tickets for a fun-filled trip aboard the Essex Steam Train Ride and Riverboat, a $50 dinner voucher to one of several great local restaurants, a complimentary candlelit breakfast for two each morning in the Bay View or Ship's Wheel dining room and complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the stay. Valid September 7 - 30 (Friday - Sunday) & October 4 - October 22 (Thursday - Monday) only. Package pricing from $585 - $850 (double occupancy), depending on room selection.
- Autumn Glow (Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe, VT) – Travelers will receive a 15 percent savings, with rates starting at $199 per night. The package also includes accommodations, daily breakfast, maple treats, Self-Guided Leaf Peeping Driving Tour, and a
20 percent off voucher for the Spa at Stoweflake or Charlie B's Pub and Restaurant. Package is available Sunday–Thursday, now through October 25, 2012. Rates are valid on new reservations only and do not include tax and gratuity.
Additional Fall Foliage Packages can be found online at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com.
New England Inns & Resorts Association is a collection of New England’s most distinctive, independently owned and operated lodging properties. Established in 1907 by owners of B&Bs, hotels, inns and resorts in the New England region, the Association is comprised of over 200 properties. Many of the lodgings are also members of Historic Hotels of America, Preferred Hotels and Select Registry.
The association’s website, NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com, is a rich resource for consumers offering a quick reservations widget that searches all member room availability for one-stop comparison shopping and booking directly from the site.
Also new from New England Inns & Resorts is the FREE New England Inns & Resorts Mobile App which allows users to explore New England Inns & Resorts' unique collection of over 200 properties. Guests can search by town and state, use the Map feature to find properties in close proximity to their current location, access exclusive lodging deals and book or call to make a reservation right from the app! It’s an easy way for travelers to carry New England Inns with them for the easiest access possible.
In addition to featuring value-rich packages for consumers, the association is also well known for their gift certificates, which are available in any denomination and redeemable at all member properties. Gift Certificates can be purchased online or by calling the association directly at 1-603-964-6689.
Please visit NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com for more information.
# # #