Protect Your Bubble has compiled a list of the most common uses for the iPhone
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 07, 2012
More and more consumers are replacing once-necessary gadgets and devices with one – an iPhone. With the coming debut of the iPhone 5, this trend is expected to continue. Protect Your Bubble has compiled a list of the most common uses for the iPhone:
- Map/Navigation Device. The Google Maps feature or MapQuest app is often used on an iPhone as the owner’s primary navigation device in place of a GPS or traditional map.
- Internet. Web browsing is one of the most popular activities iPhone users do on their devices, with Facebook and Twitter being two of the most visited sites.
- Music Player. With the massive amount of space iPhones carry, it’s no surprise many are moving from other music players, such as iPods, to simply carrying everything on one device.
- Email. Most people now have email on their phones. This is especially common with those in the business or corporate worlds, contributing to our “always on” society.
- Camera/Video Recorder. The iPhone takes excellent pictures and the speculation is the iPhone 5 cameras will be even better. More consumers are now opting out of buying digital cameras for taking pictures with their iPhones, which affords easier access to posting the photos on social networking sites and free editing tools.
- Calendar. There are plenty of applications to help plan and schedule available in the Apple app store, but the iCal feature already on the phones can help book appointments and alert consumers when they are about to happen.
- Flashlight. The flashlight app is one of the most popular apps available in the Apple app store. It’s commonly used in dark nightclubs, under car hoods and convenient in unexpectedly dark areas.
- Calculator. Not only can consumers use the standard calculator on an iPhone to calculate tips, there is an app called Tip and Split available at the app store that will do it even faster.
- Newsstand. Almost every major news outlet offers a free application to browse news and unlimited articles to view. More and more consumers are getting their news on mobile devices on their way to work, over their morning coffees or throughout the day as news alerts on their phones.
- Radar Detector. The app Trapster tracks speed traps and alerts users. With push notifications, iPhone will automatically alert of traps ahead without the need to be logged in to the application.
Before investing in the highly sought after and pricey iPhone 5, consumers should plan to protect it with Protect Your Bubble’s iPhone insurance. For more information, visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA