Protect Your Bubble Shares List of Most Common Ways Consumers Lose iPhones
Gadget Insurance Brand Share Insights in Time for iPhone 5 Release
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 08, 2012
Each day, $7 million worth of phones are lost around the world and 2/3 of phone loss happens between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. (Lookout). As the world gears up for the release of Apple’s iPhone 5, Protect Your Bubble has compiled a list of the most common ways consumers lose their iPhones:
Pockets. Slipping out of a pocket unknowingly.
- No pockets. Carrying a cell phone around in hand. It is just too easy to set the phone down for a moment and forget to pick it back up again.
- Coffee Shops/Restaurants. Leaving iPhones in coffee shops or other restaurants, often in the booths, as its harder to notice.
- Purses. Sliding out of the designated cell phone pocket in a purse.
- Car tops. Setting an iPhone on top of a car, as the door is unlocked, and then forgetting it was placed there.
- Waiting rooms. Placing phones down on a chair or side table to be left behind, when the person’s name is called.
- Couches. Leaving cell phones behind in the cushions of the couch, a place already notorious for lost objects and change.
Before investing in the highly sought after and pricey iPhone 5, consumers should plan to protect it with Protect Your Bubble’s iPhone insurance. For more information, visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit ProtectYourBubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
# # #
Protect Your Bubble USA