Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. (PRWEB UK) 9 September 2012
Integration software pioneer, Ostia Solutions, releases major new version of ‘Portus’.
Portus is used worldwide in numerous business applications in the delivery of the correct data at the right time – real-time, providing access to reliable information that drives business decision-making with improved operational efficiencies and costs.
The latest major release of Portus includes a number of significant functional additions and enhancements, the highlights being:
- New Lifecycle governance – ability to run multiple versions of the same web service, allowing effective audit, tracking and compliance
- New Usage Governance - real-time monitoring of web services through data input, output, user, location and time
- Data Masking – gives the ability to hide sensitive data
- Message Orientated middleware – support for messaging systems, IBM Websphere MQ and Software AG EntireX broker to log and process usage
- Web Service Driver - new services can be called from Portus, therefore opening up new ways of connecting to legacy applications
- Enhanced support for Statistics at both web service and driver level
- Enhanced REST functionality – allowing complex web service structures to be passed in a concise manner as part of the URL
- Business Data View Enhancements – allowing grouping, nesting and versioning of all business data view web services
- Xerces v31 – performance and functional improvements in XML processing
- Control Centre – enhancements made to the Portus Control Centre, allowing easier maintenance
About Ostia Solutions
Ostia Solutions is a growing, friendly, talented, independent, platform agnostic technology company. We specialise in the rapid extraction of information from any number of sources, systems or databases so it may be combined and presented at the point of consumption.
Our growing Ostia team is comprised of a group of professionals who represent a wealth of technology and business skills, outstanding experience and wide ranging expertise. Between us we have over 350 years of industry experience, and we are adding to this through ongoing recruitment and attracting individuals with special talent to enhance the company’s capabilities and future reach. The core technology team has seen the birth and development of ‘Portus’ over many years and Ostia is proud to have secured the services and commitments of this outstanding team.
info (at) ostiasolutions (dot) com
Phone: +353 1 276 80 40