GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
X-Rite, Incorporated and its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone LLC will showcase some of the most advanced solutions in the measurement and management of color for the label and converting industries at the Labelexpo Americas 2012 trade fair to be held Sept. 11-13 in metropolitan Chicago.
X-Rite Pantone representatives will demonstrate how any stakeholder -- from brand owner and specifier to design and pressroom -- can achieve higher efficiencies and improved quality through standardized, automated workflows and precise color measurement and management.
Attendees can see X-Rite Pantone instrument and software demonstrations in conjunction with other exhibitors at five locations spread throughout the show at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. X-Rite Pantone solutions can be viewed at:
- Esko (Booth #5202)
- Pitman – An Agfa Company (Booth #5403)
- Anderson & Vreeland (Booth #929)
- Wikoff Color Corporation (Booth #1011)
- Beta Industries (Booth #5900)
X-Rite Pantone representatives will be showing several new solutions that were recently unveiled at the drupa 2012 show in Düsseldorf, Germany.
"I think it's fair to say that no vendor in the graphic arts industry owns color reference and management like X-Rite Pantone," said X-Rite Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Vic Stalam. "By the same token, we introduced new platforms for measurement, enhanced color libraries and wholly integrated color communications solutions at drupa that are probably the most exciting package of new offerings for graphic arts in the company's history."
Building upon its stature as the leader in color communication solutions, Pantone has launched PantoneLIVE that was recently used by the U.K.-based subsidiary of food giant H.J. Heinz Co. to tie together a supply chain of European companies involved in producing its labels and packaging.
At the Labelexpo Americas show, X-Rite Pantone will also highlight:
- The newly enhanced i1Pro 2 platform that provides an even higher level of accuracy, versatility, ergonomics, functionality and value than i1 Pro, the workhorse for the prepress, digital printing and photography industries for the past decade. X-Rite representatives will also show i1Profiler, the company's new next generation of color profiling software;
- X-Rite eXact, a new spectrophotometer platform that incorporates the latest touch-and-swipe navigation technology and intuitive software to make color measurements quick and easy for pressroom personnel, including ways to monitor and control color the new and emerging ISO standards; and
- New products from Pantone that expand its color libraries and other solutions from X-Rite specifically targeted for prepress, print, publishing and converting industries
The new spectrophotometer platforms are equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain is reliable and repeatable.
For more information, please refer to the http://www.xrite.com website.
X-Rite, Incorporated, is the global leader in color science and technology. The company, which now includes color industry leader Pantone, develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. X-Rite’s expertise in inspiring, selecting, measuring, formulating, communicating and matching color helps users get color right the first time and every time, which translates to better quality and reduced costs. X-Rite serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical. For further information, please visit http://www.xrite.com.
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for nearly 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers paint and designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at http://www.pantone.com.
©2012 X-Rite, Inc. All rights reserved. X-Rite is a registered trademark of X-Rite, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. PANTONE® and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. © 2012. All rights reserved.
- # # # -