Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 09, 2012
BizNet Software, Inc., experts and global leaders in real-time, Microsoft Excel®-based business reporting and analytics solutions, has released Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP users.
BizNet's ground-breaking Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market, enabling users to create a real-time connection to data, allowing anyone to connect and share millions of rows of information. BizNet utilizing Excel® creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to your current data. BizNet’s unique ability to provide dynamic, multi-dimensional drill downs to detail information based on what the user is exploring provides a level of business insight not found with other reporting tools. Patent-pending ‘In-Memory Analytics’ technology sets the standard in today’s marketplace by providing live and dynamic access to the user’s spreadsheet environment, leading the way in Excel-based reporting solutions.
The BizNet Excel Business Information Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting and business intelligence packages:
- 100% Excel User-interface – Design, Analyze, and Distribute in Excel
- Real Time In-Memory Analytics
- Drag and Drop Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Drill Downs
- Leverage Existing Spreadsheets
- Interactive Report Creation Using Account Wildcarding, Account Ranges, and Account List
- No Additional Hardware Necessary
- Automated Report Distribution Tailored to Each Recipient With a Single Click
BizNet’s Microsoft Dynamics GP AP & AR Content Packs provide a pre-built integration of more than 60 drag and drop Excel functions, reports, and business intelligence, allowing users to build their reports in minutes.
A partial list of Excel functions, business intelligence, and reports delivered out of the box includes:
- Accounts Payable – Includes Vendor, Invoice Summary, Aged Payable, and Ranking (Lists and Pivot Tables Available)
- Accounts Receivable – Includes Sales Analysis, Profit, Item Quantity, Sales Amount, COGS, Aged Receivable, and Ranking (Lists and Pivot Tables Available)
- AP Information – Functions include Entry Person Info, Vendor Class Name Info, and Vendor ID
- AR Information – Functions include Item Description, Customer Name, Revenue Analysis, and Aged Receivable
ABOUT BIZNET SOFTWARE:
BizNet Software®, Inc. (BizNet) is a market leader for Microsoft Excel® in-memory reporting and business intelligence. Founded in 1996 to take the mystery out of databases, BizNet focuses on Microsoft Excel reporting solutions guided by financial and business professionals with a real-world understanding of corporate financial, operational and technical requirements. BizNet's Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market. It creates a user friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to the most accurate and current data. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions create a self-sufficient work environment for business professionals that streamline workflow and improve productivity. BizNet Software is endorsed by over 200 Partners, 10 software publishers, and top industry analysts and currently has over 7,000 users in over 15 different countries. Microsoft® and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For more information, email bizsales (at) biznetsoftware (dot) com or call 888-803-5227. You may also visit http://www.biznetsoftware.com.
Amber Paschall | Marketing Coordinator | 469.214.0208 | apaschall (at) biznetsoftware (dot) com