Montreal, QC CANADA (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
Visual 2000 International Inc. has completed a series of new developments, upgrades, and integration points designed to uniquely position its Visual End-2-End™ fashion solution to meet the numerous and complex challenges of today’s omnichannel retailers, brands, and distributors. With the addition of best-in-class business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), mobile commerce, and point-of-sale (POS) tools, the fully-integrated business solution promises to provide fashion wholesalers and retailers with the visibility and control they need to more effectively and efficiently manage customer experiences and internal operations across all sales channels.
According to Visual 2000 VP of Research and Development Charles Benoualid, “As retailers and brands alike embrace the growing opportunities online, they face major challenges in integrating these new channels into their core financial and operational business systems. They must accurately and consistently manage the flow of product, pricing, order, inventory and other critical content across all channels in real-time. By bringing all information and processes together in one system, our End-2-End solution gives large enterprises and small businesses the power and simplicity needed to run their entire single or multi-channel operation.”
Building on core merchandising and product development, sourcing and production, warehousing and distribution, enterprise resource and financial management capabilities; recent additions and improvements to the Visual End-2-End platform include:
- New Visual WebStore.net™: a complete, easy to manage ecommerce solution that integrates product content, pricing, available inventory, and more directly from Visual ERP.net™.
- New Visual Viewer™: a free iPad® App that gives mobile sales teams access to product information and catalogs created in Visual PLM.net®.
- New POS Systems: Visual 2000 has partnered with Datec to integrate and distribute the popular retail system in North America.
- Enhanced Ecommerce: improved connectivity of Visual ERP.net to existing ecommerce sites through Web Services.
- Enhanced Supply Chain Management: full vendor and 3rd party logistics (3PL) integration including management of vendor packing.
- Enhanced Warehouse Management: includes integration with 3PL services, addition of portable Wi-Fi scanners for pick/pack, enhanced inventory management tools, and more.
About Visual 2000
Visual 2000 International Inc. develops and markets comprehensive software solutions for the Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories (AFA) industry. The company’s flagship Visual End-2-End™ Solution combines Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Business Intelligence (BI), Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and E-Commerce capabilities in a single, integrated solution that enables retailers, brands, and manufacturers to gain visibility and control across the entire concept-to-consumer fashion lifecycle.
Visual 2000 products leverage leading-edge Microsoft® technologies such as SQL Server®, .NET® framework, and the Silverlight® development platform. Headquartered in Montreal, Visual 2000 maintains offices and distribution channels in Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, Europe, and China. For more information, visit http://www.visual-2000.com.
# # #
Visual End-2-End, Visual PLM.net, Visual ERP.net, Visual SCM.net, Visual WMS.net, Visual BI.net, Visual EDI.net, Visual B2B.net, Visual B2C.net, Visual C2B.net, Visual SFA.net, and Visual CRM.net are registered trademarks or trademarks of Visual 2000 International Inc.
Microsoft, SQL Server, .NET, and Silverlight are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.