ATLANTA, Ga (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
iPhone insurer, Protect Your Bubble, reminds consumers that when it comes to purchasing the iPhone 5, it’s important to keep some things in mind. Protect Your Bubble has compiled a list of some important consumer tips:
1. Make a wise choice about where to buy - Consumers can purchase an iPhone online or in person from the Apple Store. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and other authorized carriers sell it as well, in addition to retailers Walmart, Best Buy and Radio Shack. Online vendors listed on eBay and other sites sell new and used iPhones, but watch vigilantly for possible warranty and integrity issues when buying from unauthorized sources.
2. Train the new battery - Try this for the first couple days of owning a new iPhone 5: let it die completely and recharge it to 100 percent battery. This trains the new battery to last longer than it would if it were plugged into a charger regularly and is better for the battery's health in the long run.
3. Download these free apps - Some of the most popular apps out there are free applications, like MapQuest, Around Me and Weather Channel. These will help to enhance the smartphone experience. Download these right away; one never knows when they might need them in a hurry.
4. Purchase a case right away - It's no secret that iPhone screens and backs break easily. Purchasing a protective case is the absolute best protection against the inevitability of dropping a phone. Some even guard against water damage (Consider nearly 1 in 5 people accidentally drop their phones in the toilet - Plaxo).
5. Don’t procrastinate on insurance - Americans lost about $30 billion worth of mobile phones in 2011 (USA Today). Insure this big purchase right away. Insurance provider ProtectYourBubble.com offers 24-hour replacement for stolen, lost or damaged phones, a feature no other company provides.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA