Protect Your Bubble reminds iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s users that their phone can still perform some cool tricks.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 11, 2012
While the world awaits the new iPhone 5, Protect Your Bubble reminds iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s users that their phone can still perform some cool tricks. The gadget insurance brand has compiled a list of five and practical tips:
1. Perform a Hard Reset – This trick can be performed when users are having issues with the performance of their iPhone. A hard reset shuts the iPhone off completely. To do this, hold lock and home buttons down at the same time about five 5 seconds. The Apple logo will appear and then the phone will power down. Let the phone rest for a moment and then turn it back on and then it should be refreshed and ready to go.
2. Caps Lock – For those who want to convey a strongly worded message or simply enjoy texting in all caps, there’s a way to easily do that. Simply double tap the shift key and TYPE THE MESSAGE.
3. Custom Vibrations – Many people don’t realize that it’s possible to customize the vibrate mode on iOS 5. This is done by going to “Settings,” then to “General” and then to “Accessibility.” Next, turn on “Custom Vibrations” under “Hearing.” Then, go to “Settings” and then to “Sounds.” Scroll to the bottom, and that’s where “Vibration Patterns” are located. Once this button is tapped, users should tap on “Create New Vibration;” this is where users can make their own custom vibration. To create a unique pattern, tap the screen to create a pulse by tapping one’s finger for quick pulses and/or holding one’s finger down for longer vibrations. Users can also assign these vibrations to a contact, or use them as the default vibration.
4. Get Hourly Weather Reports – This is a useful and easy iPhone trick. Simply access the weather app to view the weekly weather report. Tap on the day of the week and a drop down screen will reveal the hourly forecast for the rest of the day. Note: It doesn’t work days in advance.
5. Take a Screenshot – Many folks don’t realize they can take screen shots. All that needs to be done is to press the home button and the lock button simultaneously. The screen will flash white to verify that the action was performed. For those with Photo Stream via iCloud, each image goes straight into the user’s stream.
The best tip a consumer can use is to insure their iPhone. Protect Your Bubble offers iPhone insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage. Consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Visit ProtectYourBubble.com to get a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget- Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
press (at) protectyourbubble (dot) com