From creating impact as well as saving time and costs when exhibiting, to giving customers a truly VIP experience of our technology on their doorstep. EMS has simplified the process for us, making something that is complex, efficient and effective.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire - UK (PRWEB UK) 13 September 2012
Parker Hannifin is just one company in the gas and oil industry that has been realising the benefits roadshows bring to the sector as it extends its contract with Event Marketing Solutions (EMS) for a seventh consecutive year.
Demonstrating first hand Parker’s world-leading motion and control technology on the doorstep of key oil and gas clients across Europe and the Middle East has been made possible through a state-of-the-art 50m2 mobile trailer showroom. Built by EMS, the high-tech exhibition vehicle has toured 24 countries and clocked up nearly 115,000 miles with 381 event days.
EMS has planned and managed the logistically challenging promotional marketing tour, which has included visiting Parker distributor sites for bespoke one-to-one sessions as well as exhibiting at major shows such as Offshore Europe and ROMCONTROLA. It will now take the company on an additional 12-month intensive campaign, taking in 11 countries including Norway and Russia. EMS will navigate complex border crossings to ensure Parker can maximise its impact in each country.
Justin Isles, Client Services Director at EMS said: “The Parker Instrumentation tour has enabled the company to demonstrate its complex technology face-to-face with key contacts across several countries in a time efficient and cost effective way. It’s also given them flexibility, delivering bespoke VIP days to customers on their doorstep as well as reaching many more at major trade exhibitions.”
Stuart Jessop at Parker said: “It’s no secret that taking our technology on the road to engage customers has been a huge success. What’s surprising is the extent of the benefits that we’ve enjoyed through going mobile. From creating impact as well as saving time and costs when exhibiting, to giving customers a truly VIP experience of our technology on their doorstep. EMS has simplified the process for us, making something that is complex, efficient and effective.”
Parker is one of a growing portfolio of EMS clients who are benefitting from technology demonstration roadshows. Other clients include Ciena, IBM, Dell, Samsung and IBM.
- Parker has extended its contract with EMS for the seventh year running
- The new 12-month roadshow campaign is visiting Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Russia and the UK
- Parker appointed EMS to manage the custom build of its state-of-the-art 50m2 mobile showroom in 2006
- EMS has since managed the planning and logistics of its European and Middle Eastern tour, visiting 24 countries
- So far, it has travelled nearly 115,000 miles and spent 177 weeks on the road, clocking up 381 event days
- It has exhibited at major trade show events including ACHEMA Frankfurt, Offshore Europe 2011, ROMCONTROLA, ILMAC Exposition and EMAF Expo
Notes to editors
- Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international vehicle based roadshows tailor-made to clients’ needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
- EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients’ products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
Media enquiries to Clare Schofield, tel. 07792 429227, email clares(at)judgeandhoward(dot)com, or Kate Price at EMS, tel. 0151 350 1509, email kate.price(at)eventms(dot)com.