The team at Dosh Express have a reputation for educating their consumers on responsible financial managemen
(PRWEB UK) 11 September 2012
The team at Dosh Express have a reputation for educating their consumers on responsible financial management and in keeping with this have released advice on how to keep holiday costs to a minimum. Whilst they would always suggest that those booking getaways stick within a realistic budget, the team are keen to stress that there are additional ways people can make their money go further when it comes to holidays.
- Avoid peak times. Most holidaymakers know to avoid the six week summer holidays if at all possible, but those going away during bank holidays, Easter and Christmas may also find that they are presented with significantly higher costs. Travelling during popular times may not only add unnecessary costs to your total but will likely mean that the best deals go more quickly making it difficult to make your money go further.
- Choose your mode of transport carefully. The destination and duration of the holiday will likely have an impact on the mode of transport selected. Personal circumstances will also need to be taken into consideration, to make sure the most cost-effective travel plans are made.
- Know your mode of transport well. In order to get the best deals it is essential to know a little more about the industry. Whilst it may be possible to find great last minute flight deals, those travelling by train would be well advised to book as early as possible to make significant savings.
- Limit luggage. Sensibly reducing the amount of accumulative luggage your group takes on holiday should see further savings made. When flying, luggage costs decrease in brackets, and for anyone driving or hiring a car abroad, having a vehicle less laden down will have a positive effect on fuel consumption.
- Use comparison sites. As well as saving time, comparing the market is often the most effective way to sift through large numbers of deals in search of the most affordable arrangements as it allows users to make comparisons on a like for like basis.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.