Europe’s leading show for military satellite communications professionals
(PRWEB UK) 12 September 2012
Do not miss the opportunity to network with a fantastic array of international speakers and military experts from the SatCom arena. Every year we sell out of delegate places and exhibition space and this year will be no exception, ensure that you book early to avoid disappointment and guarantee your place alongside over 300 industry colleagues.
Returning for the 14th year, Global MilSatCom leads the way in offering delegates with a wide range of international military speakers and a high level conference programme delivered by some of the industry’s most senior professionals.
New topics to the 2012 programme include: The Bundeswehr Military Satellite System (SATCOMBw); The Future of US Military SATCOM from the DISA Perspective and an overview of Italian Military Satellite Programmes.
Our expert speaking panel includes:
- Captain Giovanni Battista Durando, Navigation, Surveillance and Communication Satellite Systems Director, Italian Navy
- Captain (RNLN) Ulrich Berrevoets, Program Manager NL Military Satellite Communication, Defence Materiel Organisation, The Netherlands MoD
- Colonel Seyit Guvenc, Chief of TGS SatCom Systems Department, Turkish Air Force
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, SYRACUSE Programme Director, DGA France
- Commander Andy Rayner, Strategic Networks / Cap CCII & NCA, UK MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Holger Lüschow, Federal Ministry of Defence, Germany
- Colonel Andrew Weate, Chief, Architecture and Analysis Division (J9), DoD Executive Agent for Space Staff, USAF
- Masayuki Iwaike, Director of Missile Defence and Space Policy, Defence Policy Division, MoD Japan
- Peter Malmberg, Satellite Specialist, Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organisation
- Dr. Pham Anh Tuan, Director, Vietnam National Satellite Center (VNSC)
NEW FOR 2012!
- Join Lockheed Martin Space Systems for a delicious 3-course dinner and drinks reception taking place on the 26th November
- We have launched our very own Event Communities! Engage and network with clients beyond the conference and be a part of our exclusive online community.
In addition, there will also be a full day pre-conference workshop on 26th November: What is the Future for Broadband Tactical Satellite Communications? In association with Cobham.
A lively and vibrant exhibition will run alongside the conference, showcasing all the latest technologies and advances in equipment and services from the industry’s leading suppliers. Exhibitors include: AGI, CPI, Comtech Xicom Technology, GATR Technologies, Rockwell Collins, and Spectra Group. Sponsors include: Astrium, Avanti Communications, Boeing, Cobham, Comtech EF Data, Eutelsat, Gilat Satellite Networks, Harris CapRock, Hughes, iDirect, Inmarsat, Intelsat General Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Newtec, NovelSat, Paradigm, SES, Thales Alenia Space, Thales.
For further information visit - http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2012globalmilsatcom5.asp
Or contact Teri Arri: +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 / tarri(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
About SMi Group
Global MilSatCom 2012 is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio. The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
For further information, contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6162