ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA (PRWEB) September 17, 2012
VWorks™ will demonstrate and deliver training on how virtual prototyping can accelerate embedded software and system development for automotive applications at the Renesas DevCon 2012. DevCon is a four-day event encapsulating valuable technical information exchange with personalized direct and interactive access to Renesas’ technology experts and partners from around the world.
WHO: VWorks / ASTC.
WHAT: Virtual platform technology, solutions and services for embedded software, systems and hardware developers in the automotive market. Learn how virtual platforms can accelerate Renesas-based systems, featuring VWorks VLAB™ tools, during demonstrations on the exhibit floor.
In a hands-on laboratory Thursday October 25, automotive track attendees will develop and debug software on the VWorks VLAB virtual platform for Renesas processors:
- Learn advanced techniques using software-based virtual platforms for hardware, embedded software and system simulation
- Build a simple virtual ECU, and experience the capability of virtual platform technology for development, test and debug with SystemC-based, timed processor models
- Use VWorks virtual prototype models for Renesas V850
- Rapidly and interactively prototype different on- and off-chip architectures and system configurations
- Debug and analyze embedded software: deeply embedded software, driver software, base software and other ECU software
WHEN: October 22-25, 2012.
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Anaheim, Orange County, California.
For more information, see: http://renesasdevcon.com
About VWorks / ASTC
ASTC and VWorks serve global markets and supply chains for automotive, transportation, mobile, and multimedia electronics and embedded software. ASTC (Australian Semiconductor Technology Company) is a privately-held semiconductor and software design services company. VWorks, a subsidiary of ASTC, delivers innovative electronic system simulation and virtual prototyping solutions for embedded system and software developers. VWorks and ASTC are headquartered in Adelaide, Australia, with over 100 staff, and offices in Australia, Europe, Japan, and North America. For more information, see http://www.vworks.com and http://www.astc-design.com
ASTC, VWorks and VLAB are trademarks of ASTC Pty. Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.