Finally, a blog that explains the legal ramifications of what athletes, teams and anyone in the world of sports does in or out of uniform.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) September 13, 2012
The Weinstein Firm is pleased to announce the launch of its new blog, Sports Talk and Employment Law - an Employment Law Playbook for Sports Fans.
Finally, a blog that explains the legal ramifications of what athletes, teams and anyone in the world of sports does in or out of uniform! Written in plain English by die-hard sports fan and top employment lawyer Bob Haurin, the blog is brimming with timely story ideas for you. Not only will the blog give you some possible story leads, but Bob is available to answer questions you may have on any aspect of sports and employment law for any story you are writing. Consider him your new “Legal Man Friday” on all things sports and the workplace. When news happens on the playing field, locker-room or clubhouse, he's on it, with unique insights not only about the employment law issues at play but also how those issues play out in the world of work.
Recent posts have focused on:
- 32 Million in US Play Fantasy Football, Much of It Costing Employers Millions!
- What was Monta Ellis thinking? Better question: Was he thinking?
- To Tebow or Not To Tebow-That is the question!
- Drugs on the Field. Bad. Drugs on the Job. Worse.
- Oscar Pistorius: Do Cheetahs Make you a Cheater?
- Fly-- and HIRE-- like the Birds (The Philadelphia Eagles, that is)!
- Terminating the Underperforming: A Necessary Strategy the Phillies Learned Too Late.
- Ladies First: This Month in the Sports World
Bob's direct dial and email are: (215) 636-0616 (Office), (267) 240-3449 (Cell), Rhaurin(at)weinsteinfirm(dot)com. Call him for help with any story you are writing and sign up to receive blog posts.
The Weinstein Firm is a boutique labor and employment law firm that helps employers protect their organizations--not just by ensuring that their companies’ actions are in accordance with the law, but also by guiding them on how to make a better world at work. The firm’s attorneys combine acumen in employment law--with expertise in day-to-day employee relations and guidance, training, investigations, litigation, and management consulting. For more information, please go to http://www.weinsteinfirm.com.