Grand Forks, ND (PRWEB) September 13, 2012
Aatrix Software, Inc., developer of Top Pay payroll for Mac, announces the latest version of its popular payroll solution for use with QuickBooks® for Mac will be available for QuickBooks 2013. Aatrix Top Pay is powerful payroll software designed by Mac users for Mac users. Top Pay v17.5 introduces many improvements and continues to provide an easy-to-use interface with an impressive set of features perfect for small businesses including the ability to link directly with QuickBooks® for Mac.
- Guided Payroll Process – This process guides the user through the payroll process each pay period to insure that all paychecks, liability payments, and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Links with QuickBooks for Mac
- Links with Quicken 2007
- Fully compatible with Lion and Mountain Lion operating systems
- Efiling – Top Pay customers may now eFile any of more than 250 approved state and federal payroll reports and payments, as well as W-2s.
- HR Forms – A set of over 80 small business management forms available for HR, Benefits, and other business functions.
- Other payroll features include:
Multi State payroll processing
Creates ACH file for direct deposit of paychecks
Printing paycheck on check forms or check stock paper
Time Card Sheet to retain hours for Payroll processing
Handles Pretax deductions including pension and cafeteria plan
Calculates Employer items
and many more....
Aatix Top Pay continues to be the most popular in-house payroll solution for Mac users. Aatrix has been a leading developer of business applications for Mac since 1987. Aatrix Top Pay was introduced in 1998 as the approved payroll solution for QuickBooks® for Mac. The addition of eFiling makes it one of the most technically advanced payroll software solutions made for small businesses.
Aatrix Software, Inc.
Located in Grand Forks, ND, Aatrix Software (http://www.aatrix.com) has been developing innovative accounting software solutions since 1987. Originally founded to develop Macintosh accounting and payroll applications, Aatrix's Electronic Forms Division has established itself as a leader in payroll tax forms for Windows®. Aatrix provides Electronic Payroll Reports and eFiling for Windows® accounting software. Aatrix's finance software has received numerous awards, including Software Digest’s highest overall rating and Home Office Computing Editor’s Pick.