We are thrilled to offer our customer base a cost-effective way to keep their Mac and iOS forensics knowledge current.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) September 25, 2012
BlackBag Technologies, Inc., a leading developer of forensics software, training, and eDiscovery solutions, today announced the launch of a new online Mac Forensics Internet Artifacts training course. This self-paced, eLearning course teaches specific techniques for locating and examining Internet artifacts left behind on Mac OS X computers and iOS devices.
Course topics include:
- Mac and iOS Internet Application Setup and Usage - Learn how popular applications such as Skype, Facebook, and Twitter are uniquely configured on Mac and iOS devices.
- Cloud Computing and Device Syncing Considerations - Review iCloud, Dropbox, and other cloud computing services, and learn how to recover cloud-based data in a forensically sound manner.
- Internet Artifacts Location and Examination - Explore specific techniques for locating important Internet artifacts left behind by Safari, Firefox, and Chrome browser usage.
- Hands-on Exercises - Case scenario materials provide students with real-world, practical experience.
- Flexible eLearning Environment - Self-paced online learning environment accommodates the needs of examiners facing time challenges and travel constraints.
“Cloud-computing, file sharing, and social media usage has increased exponentially over the past few years,” said Ryan Chapin, Vice President of Forensics and Training. “Mac computers and iOS devices are designed to work seamlessly with these technologies, but digital forensic artifacts retained on these devices are unique. It is imperative that examiners understand these differences, and handle Apple computing environment data remnants correctly.”
The BlackBag Internet Artifacts eLearning course provides a convenient and affordable compliment to in-class training. Examiners gain Mac forensics proficiency while avoiding travel costs and productivity loss.
“This class is the first installment in a comprehensive eLearning curriculum,” said Paul Jordan, Vice President of Corporate Development. “We are thrilled to offer our customer base a cost-effective way to keep their Mac and iOS forensics knowledge current.”
To learn more about BlackBag Technologies eLearning and on-site course offerings, please visit https://www.blackbagtech.com/training.html. Visit https://www.blackbagtech.com/blog to learn more about Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch digital forensics, and BlackBag Technologies forensics software solutions.
About BlackBag Technologies
BlackBag Technologies, Inc. provides Mac OS X, iPhone, and iPad forensics and eDiscovery solutions. BlackBag acknowledges the growing challenges faced by forensic examiners and legal professionals in the digital forensics field, and is dedicated to creating flexible and comprehensive software, training, and professional service solutions. BlackBag serves a wide range of clients, including federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, as well as leading private sector security, legal, and personnel professionals. Visit https://www.blackbagtech.com for more information.
BlackBag Technologies, Inc.
pr [at] blackbagtech [dot] com
© 2012 BlackBag Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.