“The sponsors of this year’s CLASSY Awards are some of the most innovative and passionate organizations in the country and we are honored to share the stage with them,” says Scot Chisholm, CEO of StayClassy.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
As presenting sponsors of the CLASSY Award Ceremony, eBay Inc. and PayPal, Inc. will help to recognize this year’s greatest philanthropic achievements by nonprofit organizations, socially conscious businesses, and innovative individuals, across the country. As a long-term partner of StayClassy, eBay Inc. has embedded charitable giving into both its eBay and PayPal businesses by leveraging its global commerce platform as a dynamic fundraising engine. Last year alone, nonprofit organizations generated more than $3 billion through fundraising tools powered by PayPal, and the eBay community raised an additional $63 million through eBay.com giving programs.
In addition to eBay and PayPal, the following organizations make it possible for thousands of organizations to be recognized annually, and for 16 to receive a coveted CLASSY Award:
- Premier Sponsors: Southwest Airlines, the official airline for the 4th Annual CLASSY Awards, Event360, and Verizon Wireless
- CLASSY Sponsors: eBoost Consulting, Guidestar and Network for Good
- Award Sponsors: The StartUp Garage, businessfriend and Blanchard, Krasner & French
- Hotel Partner: Marriott Marquis and Marina Hotel
- Transportation Partner: Uber
- Venue Partners: New Children's Museum & San Diego Civic Theatre
- Media Partners: Chronicle of Philanthropy, MTV Act, and Huffington Post Impact
- Promotional Partners: Causecast, Social Media for Nonprofits, Skild, Chegg for Good, HandsOn Network, SANDAN, 6 Degrees, Etching Expressions, UPrinting.com, and Patricio Esquivel
- Beverage Sponsors: Nika Water and St. Petersburg Vodka
- Trophy Partner: Helvey Design Studio
“The sponsors of this year’s CLASSY Awards are some of the most innovative and passionate organizations in the country and we are honored to share the stage with them,” says Scot Chisholm, CEO of StayClassy. “Without their support, we would not have the opportunity to recognize the most dynamic and effective charitable achievements in the country through the CLASSY Awards on September 22.”
As the largest philanthropic award ceremony in the country, the CLASSY Awards will receives hundreds of thousands of votes annually honoring the most outstanding philanthropic achievements by charities, businesses and individuals nationwide. The competition will culminate in philanthropy’s biggest night, the CLASSY Awards’ red carpet award ceremony on Saturday, September 22, 2012 in San Diego, CA. For more information and to purchase tickets visit http://www.classyawards.org.
About the CLASSY Awards
The CLASSY Awards is the largest philanthropic awards ceremony in the country, celebrating the greatest charitable achievements by nonprofit organizations, socially conscious businesses, and individuals worldwide. In 2012, more than 2,400 organizations and volunteers were nominated for a CLASSY Award, and their collective efforts impacted the lives of over 346 Million people in 134 countries around the globe
StayClassy is an easy and affordable way for organizations to raise funds and manage donor relationships online. Based in San Diego, CA, the company develops easy-to-use web-based fundraising software for nonprofit organizations. StayClassy launched its new platform in May 2010, and now powers the fundraising campaigns of more than 2,000 non-profits. StayClassy also organizes and hosts the annual CLASSY Awards, the largest philanthropic award ceremony in the country, now in its fourth year.