By maximizing deliverability, boosting performance results, and ‘checking all the boxes,’ GetResponse brings a smile to your face.
Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) September 14, 2012
GetResponse, a leading email marketing services provider, today hinted about ambitious plans to expand their marketing footprint . . . and they did it with a smile.
“Our new logo is a kind of finale for us,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “During the past year, our Customers have applauded the many enhancements we’ve unveiled. With our new logo, we’re taking a small bow before charging ahead into an even more exciting period of change and growth.”
About Recent Innovations
True to its slogan — World Easiest Email Marketing — GetResponse made ease-of-use a top priority as they rolled out new email marketing capabilities, all freely available to Customers at no additional charge:
- Social Sharing lets marketers track how and where their email campaigns are shared throughout the Web, helping them find new micro markets they can explore, to create new revenue sources.
- Email Creator reflects a trending preference for robust design capabilities without the usual complications. It cuts the lead time required for creating professional-quality email marketing campaigns, while reducing production costs.
- Inbox Preview enables users to catch and correct design-rendering flaws that may occur in certain browser-and-email-platform combinations. This maximizes the number of subscribers that can view and respond to sales offers.
- Email Intelligence makes campaign analysis painless AND actionable. Automated reports and charts reveal pockets of opportunity; the segmenting tool facilitates targeted follow-up campaigns to boost sales and profits.
- RSS-to-Email (scheduled for release) automatically formats and shares new blog and website updates with email subscribers, saving time and money needed to publicize content marketing programs.
4TH-Quarter New Directions
Since its inception in 1998, GetResponse has steered according to a clear, simple vision: helping marketers all around the world improve marketing efficiency, reduce costs and increase profitability. While specific plans are still under wraps, the company now has a world-class platform and a clear direction for the future.
“In an increasingly hi-tech world, we develop simple solutions that solve complex marketing problems,” said Simon Grabowski. “We’re confident in seeking broader exposure as we establish a position of greater influence and leadership in the email marketing arena.”
You can expect GetResponse to continue to drive new business by publicizing their popular 30-Day Free Trial, no credit card required, allowing interested prospects to try out the full array of features in the Web-based platform.
As for planned innovations, don’t expect a change in the “World’s Easiest Email Marketing” philosophy. Instead, be on the lookout for rapid enhancements in response to evolving marketing practices. You can expect GetResponse to play a leading role in defining the direction of online marketing in years to come.
GetResponse Quick Facts
GetResponse, flagship product of Implix, boasts an average deliverability rate of 99.5%, achieved through adherence to best industry practices and by collaborating with major ISPs and industry associations to develop superior email delivery technology. GetResponse now serves more than 250,000 active users from 183 countries, delivering 12 billion permission-based emails per year. Clients include: GlaxoSmithKline, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Vemma, Carrefour and thousands of small businesses and professional firms. For more information, please visit http://www.getresponse.com.