Highly regarded for their responsible and impartial financial advice, the industry experts at Dosh Express have announced 5 ways drivers can reduce their monthly spend
(PRWEB UK) 13 September 2012
With the price of staying on the road becoming increasingly high due to rising insurance premiums and soaring fuel costs, more people are actively seeking ways to cut down on their spending. Highly regarded for their responsible and impartial financial advice, the industry experts at Dosh Express have announced 5 ways drivers can reduce their monthly spend.
- Look for the cheapest petrol. Fuel price is a topic of high debate and as one of the biggest expenses of driving, this comes as no surprise. Websites such as PetrolPrices allow users to find the cheapest forecourt in any area based on their postcode and the distance they are willing to travel.
- Concentrate on fuel efficiency. Preparing a car properly can see it use significantly less amounts of petrol. Be sure to keep tyres inflated to improve tyre pressure. Simply actions such as de-cluttering the vehicle and removing roof racks can also make the car lighter in turn reducing the amount of fuel needed. Even adjusting the way you drive can have a positive impact on fuel efficiency.
- Shop around for car insurance. Comparing the market when it comes to insurance policies is particularly important when it comes to specialist groups. Those who fall within specific categories such as classic car owners or young drivers would be well advised to use a comparison sites to find the best deals for their personal circumstances.
- Do a pre-MOT test check. The annual MOT can bring with it an unwelcomed financial surprise. To protect yourself against unnecessary fees, go through a list of comprehensive checks prior to your test, including lights, suspension, brakes and windscreen checks.
- Use alternative modes of transport where appropriate. Walking where possible will see drivers begin to notice considerable savings, and occasionally public transport such as trains can work out more cost-effective for your journey.
The experts at Dosh Express would suggest that following these tips could help people make a more informed decision on whether they need a payday loan.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit https://www.doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.