Dosh Express.com Announce 10 Ways to Save Money
As the recession continues, the number of families struggling with financial difficulty looks set to draw on. In response to this, the payday loan lenders at Dosh Express have announced ten luxury habits people can cut down on to help reduce their monthly spending.
(PRWEB UK) 14 September 2012
The team at Dosh Express are often highly regarded for their commendable advice on responsible financial management. Providing a transparent online payday loan service, the team are always keen to educate their users on all possible routes of action before reaching a decision. As such, they have issued 10 cutbacks to be made to help customers come to a more informed decision if a payday loan is right for them.
Smoking. If possible, it really is worthwhile attempting to quit. Those who smoke 20 a day at £6 a packet stand to lose £520 each month! As well as making considerable savings, and being a significant health benefit, giving up smoking may also help to cut down life insurance and mortgage costs as you will be viewed as a lesser risk by providers.
- The gym. Whilst Dosh Express by no means wish to dissuade readers from a healthy lifestyle, many who pay a high monthly fee for their membership, fail to use available facilities enough to get their money’s worth. Those serious about exercise would be better advised going for a jog or investing in cheap exercise equipment for their home.
- Beauty treatments. Whilst it may not be necessary to completely cut out beauty treatments, cutting down considerably could see monthly outcomes reduced. Dosh Express would recommend that instead of getting their nails done at a salon, people paint them at home for example.
- Eat out less. Saving meals out as treats rather than a regular alternative to cooking is not only a lot less expensive but also a lot healthier. It is also worth looking out for special discount vouchers available on the web for the occasions when you do eat out.
- Buying take away coffee and snacks. Daily drinks and snacks from coffee shops can become a particularly extravagant habit. If the office you work in does not have a coffee machine, make up a flask at home and take it with you.
- Driving. Whilst it may sometimes be essential to rely on a vehicle, walking where possible is not only healthier, but can make substantial savings on petrol. Annual car insurance premiums may also be set to lower for those who cover less mileage.
- Haircuts. Hair salons, whilst a nice experience, can often be particularly pricey and often student and graduate hairdressers will offer hair services considerable cheaper, or sometimes even for free.
- Shop around. Whether it’s for holidays or the weekly shopping, browsing around for the best price really does pay off. The key is to be organised and allow plenty of time to find the best deal.
- Limit your online spend. With internet shopping rapidly taking over from the high street, it is becoming increasingly common for consumers to lose track of their spending. Without the physical act of walking into a shop and purchasing items it can be easy to forget about your accumulating costs, so make sure you’re always aware of your spending.
- Review each monthly spend. The most efficient way to establish an effective budgeting strategy is to determine where you have been successful and where you need to tighten up.
Dosh Express is the Honest Lender, helping you get to payday. Based in Castle Donington, in the Midlands, the company’s mission is to provide a great lending service to thousands of our happy customers and be a great place of employment for our staff. Please visit doshexpress.com to apply for a loan, and if you are approved cash is usually deposited in your account within minutes, subject to status. Dosh Express, the trading name of Dosh Express Limited, is a consumer lender offering short-term payday loans, is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA), and is licenced and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.