September is already shaping up to be a busy month. If you are looking to drive away a new Mercedes-Benz this month you will need to order now to have a greater choice of vehicles available
(PRWEB) September 14, 2012
Mercedes dealer Jacksons Group is gearing up for the industry’s second busiest time of the year with this month’s launch of the new 62 plate.
The new 62 plate comes just a month before the unveiling of the sleek new Mercedes A-Class which features AMG styling.
The Mercedes A-Class is not only exquisitely designed but also impressively efficient with emissions as low as 98g/km and fuel economy of up to 74.3 miles per gallon (combined).
Jacksons Group Marketing Manager Michelle East said: “September is already shaping up to be a busy month.
“If you are looking to drive away a new Mercedes-Benz this month you will need to order now to have a greater choice of vehicles available,” she added.
Jacksons Mercedes – which has dealerships in Poole, Salisbury and Dorchester – is enjoying a fantastic year following the launch of prestigious new models.
They include the SL Roadster and the Mercedes B-Class.
The new Mercedes-Benz SL-Class roadster boasts:
- an electronically limited top speed of 155mph (where permitted)
- breathtaking acceleration – 0-62mph in 4.6 seconds (V8 SL500), 5.9 seconds (V6 SL350)
- 7G-Tronic Plus 7-speed automatic transmission for a superbly smooth driving experience
- COMAND Online system with 6-disc changer and Media Interface with radio, 7-inch colour display, hard disc drive (HDD) map navigation system with TMC (Traffic Message Channel), Linguatronic voice control, SD memory card slot, 10 GB music register, aux-in/USB/iPod connectivity
- optional DAB digital radio, TV tuner.
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class has proved popular with buyers thanks to its array of features which include:
- ECO start/stop function to reduce fuel consumption
- Collision Prevention Assist and Attention Assist
- Bluetooth interface
- Audio 20 CD/Radio with six speakers and USB connectivity.
Jacksons has seen a significant increase in the number of car buyers visiting its Mercedes-Benz of Poole, Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury and Mercedes-Benz of Dorchester dealerships.
And the 62 plate launch is expected to further drive sales – 20 per cent of the motor industry’s business is expected to come from September.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) expects 300,000 new cars to be registered throughout September.
SMMT data shows that sales of Mercedes-Benz cars in 2012 are 14.2 per cent higher than during the same period last year.
SMMT Chief Executive Paul Everitt said: “Franchised dealers have a fantastic range of exciting new models on offer, each with enhanced levels of fuel efficiency, safety, comfort and affordable finance.
“These advantages make it a great time to buy a new car and motorists should visit their local dealer to secure a new 62 plate this month,” he added.