Describe It: A great new word game for iPhone and iPad
Describe It is a new word game combining the best bits of the classic board game Taboo! with the functionality of Draw Something and Words With Friends.
London (PRWEB UK) 14 September 2012
Describe It is a great new word game combining the best bits of the classic Taboo! with the functionality of Draw Something and Words With Friends.
Play with a friend via Facebook and Twitter, or a random opponent, and describe something to them - and guess their descriptions - without using any of the banned words.
Some feedback from users so far:
"I love this game!!!!"
"Very interesting game and very fun great job"
"this could be a great game!"
"Works very well for me, it is quite eye catching and has a fun feel to it. Very easy to grasp the concept"
The free, ad-supported version of Describe It can be downloaded here:
Or the full version here (for just 69p)
Some more on the game:
Thousands of word combinations
- Option of easy, medium or hard clues
- Win beans for guessing and describing correctly
- Buy hints, clues and passes to help describe and guess
- No rhymes with or sounds like!
- Describe a word to an opponent within the time limit without using any of the banned words
DESCRIBE IT RULES
- Start a game of Describe It with a friend via Facebook or Twitter, or play against a random opponent
- Invite friends that are not already playing, again using Facebook or Twitter
- Choose to play easy, medium or hard, then there are 45 seconds to describe to your opponent
- Cannot use any of the banned words (listed beneath) or derivations of the banned words
- Cannot use any part of the word you are describing
- Cannot use 'rhymes with' or 'sounds like' either
- Nor, obviously, anagrams. It's all about the description!
- 45 seconds to guess what each description is
- If the description, guess or answer is particularly inspired, funny or stupid it can be shared through Facebook and Twitter
- If your opponent guesses correctly it becomes their turn to describe
- Beans are awarded for clues that are guessed correctly (or can be bought in the store) and can be used to help you guess
- The 'streak' shows how many correct guesses have been made. See what the highest streak that can be made is
- It is possible to have have up to ten games at once