Manhattan, KS (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
CivicPlus, the leading provider of comprehensive local government websites and community engagement software, is pleased to announce that several of its clients have been recognized in the 2012 Savvy Competition which is administered by the City-County Communications and Marketing Association (3CMA).
The Savvy Awards competition recognizes outstanding local government achievements in communications, public-sector marketing and citizen-government relationships. The Savvies salute skilled and effective city, county, agency or district professionals who have creatively planned and carried out successful innovations in communications and marketing. 3CMA accommodates local government organizations of all sizes and budget classes by judging entries in several different population groups.
CivicPlus clients who were honored by 3CMA in the “Overall Website – Population less than 50,000”
- Moline, IL was awarded a SAVVY Award.
- Hudson, OH was awarded a Silver Circle Award.
- Highland Park, IL was given an Award of Excellence.
In the category of “Overall Website – Population 50,001 – 108,000”
- Pueblo, CO was given an Award of Excellence.
Other SAVVY award winners included:
- Richland, WA – TV/Videos – Education/Training - “Bag It Up”
- Athens-Clarke County, GA – TV/Videos – Public Service Announcement - “No Kidding! Pay Attention in School Zones”
- Beaverton, OR – TV/Video – Promotional Video - “Best Of Oregon”
- Commerce City, CO – Printed Publications – Advertising/Calendars - “Redefining Commerce”
- Commerce City, CO - Special Events – One-Time Event - “Racing Towards the Future: Announcing the Purchase of the Mile High Greyhound Park”
- Commerce City, CO - Community Visioning – “Racing Towards the Future: Envisioning the Mile High Greyhound Park Redevelopment”
- Wheat Ridge, CO - Printed Publications – External Publications - “Connections Newsletter”
- Lebanon, OH – Printed Publications – Reports - “2011 Annual Report”
Other Silver Circle Award winners included:
- Roswell, GA – TV/Videos – Education/Training – “TMZ Roswell”
- Wheat Ridge, CO – TV/Videos – One-Time Special Programming – “A.C.T.I.O.N! Mission Rollout Video”
- Castle Rock, CO – Graphic Design – Electronic – “The Depot – Town Internet”
Other Award of Excellence winners included:
- McKinney, TX – Printed Publications – Reports – “A Connected City”
- Augusta, GA – Graphic Design – Other Promotional Items – “Public Transit Map”
- Athens –Clarke County, GA – Most Creative Activity with Least Dollars Spent – “ACTV Background Music”
Based in Manhattan, KS, CivicPlus has designed more than 1,200 local government websites serving 43 million citizens throughout North America. A recipient of the Center for Digital Government’s Best Fit Integrator Award for delivering extraordinary digital solutions to public IT projects, CivicPlus transforms municipal websites into powerful two-way communication platforms that let citizens talk to and participate in local government. Find out where your community falls on the digital community engagement scale developed by CivicPlus eGov experts. In 2012, CivicPlus will invest more than $2 million in products, research and development. The innovative CivicPlus Government Content Management System (GCMS™) now offers more than 60 applications including Citizen Request Tracker, MuniMobile, Facebook and economic development tools. Founded in 2001, CivicPlus was selected by Inc. Magazine as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” in 2011. For more information visit http://www.civicplus.com.