CEOs teaching CEOs how to Exponentially Grow their Businesses.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 14, 2012
PraxisNow is proud to announce their latest live event, Business Squared, The Science of Exponential Revenue Growth. The event will be held in San Diego from November 29th to December 1st 2012.
At Business Squared, attendees will learn how to leverage the latest strategies and tactics directly from the playbooks of top CEOs. Each CEO will reveal how they built their multi-million dollar businesses and grow – even in a down economy.
At this revolutionary live event, attendees will discover how to:
- Develop multiple online lead-generating strategies and tactics.
- Tie those tactics into extremely efficient sales processes and sales funnels.
- Create automated sales conversion processes that work around the clock.
- Design and implement an ongoing process to stay in touch and convert the prospects who don’t initially buy.
- Deliver a world-class customer experience to maximize the lifetime value of every client.
- Learn the best social media strategies to lower lead costs as they increase sales and revenues.
Attendees will learn how to design and implement a sales process that not only fills their sales funnel with qualified prospects, but also shows how to transform them into loyal customers. Attendees will also learn about the latest in business psychology, which will show how to more effectively grow a company.
A partial list of topics include:
- Being in the right psychological state, with beliefs, thought patterns and actions that align with company sales goals.
- Pursuing the right strategies—using winning formulas that have been proven, and that can generate successful sales outcomes for any business owner, manager or executive.
- Understanding the psychological triggers that cause someone to buy versus just looking around and kicking the tires.
- Having a clearly defined, smart path that leads buyers into making a decision to buy from you versus the competition.
CEOs Teaching CEOs
The event will feature eight highly successful business and thought leaders, helping attendees discover the ultimate blueprint for exponential revenue growth.
The stellar panel includes
- PraxisNow CEO John Assaraf, author of two New York Times Bestselling books, he has lead five multi-million dollar companies generating billions in sales;
- Jermaine Griggs, founder and CEO of Hear and Play Music currently earning millions in yearly revenue with over 2 Million free and paid lessons delivered every year.
- Tom Antion, founder and CEO of the Internet Marketing Training Center and publisher of the largest internet magazine in his industry with over 100,000 subscribers in 80 countries;
- Mike Koenigs, founder and CEO of Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer; his companies have produced multimillion dollar product launches online.
- Srinivasan Pillay, M.D., CEO of NeuroBusiness Group and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School; He trains the Fortune 100 and CEOs on the psychology of obtaining business goals.
- Steve Cox, founder and CEO of TakeLessons.com, America's full-service music and voice lessons provider with instructors in over 2,800 cities across the nation.
- Mark Waldman, one of the world’s leading experts and author of 10 books on spirituality and the brain; he teaches how to rapidly identify behaviors and beliefs that hold people back from achieving their fullest potential.
- Mari Smith, named by Dun & Bradstreet and Forbes as one of the Top Ten Influencers in Social Media and author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day.
About Praxis Now
Business2 is a production of the San Diego-based business Praxis Now.
Founded in 2011, Praxis Now develops brain-training products that drive individuals and corporations to achieve excellence using the latest evidence-based neural technology. Using a proprietary blend of technology and support services, Praxis Now helps people and corporate entities achieve quantum learning.
PraxisNow creates some of the most powerful evidence-based brain retraining tools and programs in the world, and works with entrepreneurs to grow their business revenues. Thousands of companies, entrepreneurs and individuals worldwide are currently using PraxisNow programs to develop unstoppable strategies towards achieving their visions, business goals and personal best.
For more information about the event, please visit http://www.business2event.com.
For media inquiries, please contact Christa Martin at christam(at)praxisnow(dot)com.