We have gathered the feedback of our customers and sought out to find them the best possible service offerings to enhance and improve their online presence.
(PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Popular web host and domain name registrar Namecheap today launches Namecheap Deals, a program designated to reward customers for their loyalty to Namecheap. Offers range from SEO programs to stock photography website credits.
"After several months of building alliances with companies that provide exciting services, we are thrilled to finally launch our long awaited Namecheap Deals program," Richard Kirkendall, CEO of Namecheap, said. "We have gathered the feedback of our customers and sought out to find them the best possible service offerings to enhance and improve their online presence."
The six launching partners of Namecheap Deals are:
- AdRoll, a retargeting platform with up to $150 in ad credit depending on the level of spend at Namecheap
- TemplateMonster, a website template marketplace with 30% discounts to Namecheap customers
- SEOmoz, SEO software with up to 4 months free to Namecheap clients
- Google AdWords, an online pay per click marketing option with up to $75 in ad credit
- Depositphotos, a stock photography website with up to 70 free image credits
- SEEvolution, a web analytics software suite with a 15% discount
Each of these partners are strong contenders in the Internet industry and provide service offerings that are excellent choices for any online offering or business. Whether a customer is seeking out advertising or publishing needs, Namecheap Deals can get you started.
Namecheap is a Los Angeles-based ICANN accredited domain registrar, founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. With over 800,000 clients and millions of domain names under management, Namecheap is one of the top domain registrars in the world. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.namecheap.com.