San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 13, 2012
HR Compliance Conference hosted by GSMI in San Francisco this October 16 & 17th, is now pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute for 11.75 Continuing Legal Education Credits (CLEs) by the California State Bar. Counsel in other states may still self-submit to earn CLEs for attending.
GSMI has gathered the best and brightest speakers in the human resources and employment and labor law arena to present best practices and key legal updates to facilitate your organization’s continued human resources compliance.
The conference will offer morning workshops on California HR Compliance Legal Update and Workplace Investigations, one and half conference days offering multiple sessions on key compliance topics, plus ample networking opportunities. The HR Compliance Conference reveals how corporations and HR departments alike are successfully implementing social media and innovative technology in the workplace while complying with the myriad of laws and regulations affecting all employers.
This informative event will help your organization:
- Identify Best Practices in HR Compliance
- Draft & Implement Social Media Policies to Avoid Litigation
- Assess Your HR Policies And Practices in an Era of Compliance Crackdown and Social Media
- Learn what “Reasonable Accommodation” Now Means for Your Company
- Ensure Immigration Compliance
- Effectively Handle EEOC Charges
Join HR practitioners and speakers from the nation’s leading labor and employment law firms, including:
- Phil Rosen, Partner, Jackson Lewis (NYC Office)
- Paula Weber, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP (San Francisco)
- Marcel L. Debruge, Partner, Burr & Forman, LLP (Alabama)
- Alison West, Esq., SPHR
- Dwane Lay, MBA, SSBB, SPHR, Head of HR Process Design, Dovetail Software
Visit the website http://www.HRComplianceConference, or simply respond to this email for a copy of the current conference agenda today. Take advantage of early bird discounts – register by this Friday, September 14th and save $200.
Join the conversation #HRCC or visit us on LinkedIn.
About Global Strategic Management Institute:
GSMI is dedicated to creating rich environments for learning, networking and ensuring their attendees have rewarding and beneficial experiences. GSMI hosts dozens of conferences around the world annually. GSMI is a leader in the industry of executive education and strives to always provide the best and most relevant speakers, learning sessions, and workshops as well as the optimal environment to both network and learn. For more information visit http://www.gsmiweb.com/