Effectively migrate your Groupwise mailboxes to Office365
(PRWEB) September 14, 2012
Noida, Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a prudent email migration software- Kernel Office365 Migrator for GroupWise. Designed for the purpose of efficient email migration; this proficient utility offers easy and suitable mechanism to migrate single or entire mailboxes from GroupWise to Office 365. The extraordinary features of this tool make it effective in migrating mailboxes with Unicode characters.
It is obvious that Office 365 proves to be the real cloud environment that an organization can adopt for making email messaging better. It has been noted that nowadays organizations prefer to transform their traditional email system into cloud-based platform. But organizations using Novell GroupWise as their core emailing platform might face problem in making transitional movement of emails from GroupWise to Office 365. Kernel Office 365 Migrator for GroupWise eases everything and makes it possible to migrate every single mailbox to Office 365.
Salient features of the software:
1. Efficiently and accurately migrates GroupWise mailboxes to Office 365
2. Easily migrates archived mailbox items and items with Unicode characters to cloud environment
3. Converts complete address book and entire mailbox items including emails, contacts, calendars, checklist, cabinet, sent items, documents, trash, work in progress, email properties, images, attachments, and orphan folders to Office 365.
4. Performs batch migration by enlisting mailboxes in simple Excel worksheets
5. Performs migration task independently without requiring additional software support
6. Lets users preview the mailbox items in HTML and Text formats before migrating them
7. Allows users to migrate single or multiple user mailboxes from GroupWise to Office 365
8. Preserves same formatting and data integrity after migrating mailboxes from one platform to another
9. Ensures easy migration of items deleted from trash folder
10. Well compatible with all versions of Novell GroupWise: Version 6, 6.5, 7, 8 and 12
The software boasts of various advance and unique features that make it distinct from others. It provides various email migration options to migrate the desired mailbox items to Office 365. With extremely easy-to-use interface and self-explanatory GUI, the software makes the migration process simple and less time consuming. After previewing the folders inside the GroupWise mailboxes you can select/deselect them and convert them to desired environment. The software also lets you migrate mailboxes in batch mode and view the status of migration process. To have a close look on the software’s features, please visit http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/groupwise-to-office365-migration.html
The software creates a log file and displays its path to let you view the details about the migration process. It successfully migrates emails, contacts, calendars, checklist, cabinet, sent items, documents, trash, work in progress, email properties, images, attachments, and orphan folders. It can convert mailboxes of all versions of Novell GroupWise. Besides, it also supports almost all versions of MS Excel and Windows operating system. This prominent utility facilitates all its users to use it for easy email migration prior to buying. You can download the free trial version of the software and use it to convert GroupWise emails to Office 365.
About the company
Lepide Software, the producer of effective and affordable global IT solutions is a recognized name in the industry. With diverse collection of magnificent network management tools, data recovery solutions and email converter utilities this company has established itself as a leading brand worldwide. The products offered by this company were well accepted by numerous prestigious enterprises across the world. For more details about the company, visit http://www.nucleustechnologies.com
Download this expedient email migration utility to convert Novel GroupWise emails to Office 365 to achieve efficient email transactions in cloud architecture.