Protect Your Bubble offers a few popular smartphone and tablet apps
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 14, 2012
Kids adapt to technology more quickly than anyone. Since their brains are still developing, they are capable of learning quite a lot in a short time. Tapping into this phenomenon is a relatively simple process and giving a kid a chance to play and learn is a dream-come-true for many parents. Protect Your Bubble offers a few popular smartphone and tablet apps:
- Super Why! (Ages 2-6): Very popular on PBS, Super Why!, helps kids with reading. Quick games work on the fundamentals of reading: alphabet, writing and spelling. This app is $2.99.
- American History Museum of Dinosaurs (Ages 5+): Mention dinosaurs and most kids light up instantly. There is something fascinating about huge creatures roaming the earth. This app gives kids a chance to find information on lots of dinosaurs. By the way, Tyrannosaurus Rex is prominently featured. This app is free.
- Scribble Light (Ages 4+): Remember Etch-A-Sketch? Imagine that, but in color with lots of different functions. Unleash the inner artist in all children. Draw something; shake to clear afterwards. This app is free.
- Wooo! Button (All ages): Ric Flair, professional wrestler, is known for his loud, obnoxious, “Wooo!” Now, a child can mimic the sound, frequently. All this app does is scream ‘Wooo!’ Entertaining for the kids, and a potential headache for the parents, but the giggles from the kids can make up for all the noise. This app is free.
- Toddler Teasers: Shapes (Ages 2-4): Want to keep a pre-schooler busy? Parents can have them learn their shapes while the adults are cooking, cleaning or laundry. A voice tells the child which one to choose; get four in a row and a win a virtual sticker. Get it wrong, and have a chance to try again. This app is free.
- Memory Match (Ages 4+): Memory is a great way for pre-schoolers to concentrate and train their little brains. No luck necessary, just the ability to remember and recall well. This app is $2.99.
- Checkers (Ages 4+): The original classic game is now an app. It’s perfect for teaching little ones about winning and being positive after losing a round. They can play solo or with a friend or sibling. This app is free.
Before consumers hand off their smartphone or tablet to their child, they should plan to protect it with Protect Your Bubble’s mobile gadget insurance. Coverage includes loss, theft, damage, and provides a replacement device in 24 hours. For more information, visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA